CHAPTER-5

Royal palace dining hall..

All are gathered to have dinner. The servants are standing in a side in a row bowing their heads. Whole Rajput family was very happy as after many days Shourya was having dinner with them. The most happiest were Ruhi and Kabeer. Not everyday they get to have dinner with their bhai.

They were asking Shourya questions and he was answering them like a obedient boy between eating. The elders were smilingly watching them while eating.

Queen Subha called the head servant and said, "I am here to look after everyone's need. I will serve everyone if they need anything. It's very late and you all should have your dinner. You all go and have your dinner while we have ours. You can come after your dinner is done and ours also and clean the dining table up."

The head servant gave her a grateful smile and went away bowing his head in respect.

King Rajeev had a proud smile on his face as Subha is a perdect queen and he loves his wife's this kind nature. And this is why Subha is loved by all. Now king Rajeev prays that his daughter in law should also have the ability to feel the pain of the normal people. He had full faith in Shourya. He knew his son wouldn't choose anyone who is money minded.

Shourya was thinking that his mother manages to look after everything as a grate queen she is. He always adores his mother's simplicity. There is no ego in her heart. She only has love and respect in her heart. It's also true that she won't tolerate any wrong doing also. She is strict when it is needed.

With a little more of talking their dinner got over and calling it a day, they all went to their respective rooms.

____________________________________________________________________

2:45am...

Aaravi's POV...

Around bedore 1 hour I have gotten in my room to grab some sleep. But my sleep is on a date with my dreams I guess. But I still was trying to bring them back to me.

I was going to turn to the other side when I heard a faint sound of hiccuping. At first I thought it to be my hallucination. But after some time the sound got a little louder.

After getting sure of it, I slowly got up and switched on the table lamp to find Avni standing beside my bed being a crying mess. I was shocked would be a underestimate.

I quickly got to her and cupped her cheeks and said in a soothing voice,

"What has happened, Avu? Why are you crying like this? Are you hurt?"

She shook her head in negative crying more. I felt my heart breaking at the sight of my Avu's crying state. But I somehow composed myself and again asked,

"Are you scared? Please tell me. Please don't cry like this."

She hugged me tightly and mumbled crying.

" That day I told you that I will not miss you, it was not true di. I will miss you very much. I don't want you to leave me."

A tear rolled down my cheeks that I don't know I was holding back. I quickly wiped my tears and made Avni sit on the bed. After wiping her tears, I got her a glass of water frombthe side table and made her drink a little bit of the water.

After keeping the glass on it's previous spot, I sat beside Avni on the bed. For sometime we both were completely quite as I could hear the ticking of the clock on my room wall.

My trance was broken by Avni keeping her head on my lap. I slowly creased her head and said in a comforting voicelied ,

"Look little sisso, I am leaving mom and dad in your hands. If you will cry like this then how will you look after them? I want you to take care of them in my absence. From now on you have to take my responsibility besides yours. If you will cry like this how will you fulfill your duties?"