First long talk

Wait what will I call him? Just hey is good. I know he is calm no matter how angry he get and will not shoo me off .

I walked near him and took the courage I don't have to talk to him.

Areum: hey ?

Jungkook: hm?

Areum: Are not going to play with them?

Jungkook: no.
He was so concentrated on his work I felt so pissed that he is not even looking at me or talking when I came to talk to him.

Areum: hey mister can't just stop working for some time? I'm talking to you.
She is the first one who dares to talk to me like that also it's the second time too. I putted my lap to one side and looked at her.

Jungkook: I'm listening.

Areum: hmm.
To be frank his action surprised me a bit. When he looked at me I suddenly forgot what I have to say.

Jungkook: what you want to say?

Areum: yah don't look at me like that it is scaring me.
without realising she put hand on my eyes covering both eye then suddenly she took it. they both looked away.

Jungkook: now what?

Areum: can you not sent yeon away?

Jungkook: and why
I stayed silent.

Jungkook: look you don't even know the answer.

Areum: Can't you see how much they love each other?
I chuckled hearing her.

Jungkook: love?

Areum: hmm?

Jungkook: Love? It is just an excuse for everyone to fulfil their physical needs.

Areum: it is not.

Jungkook: then

areum: it is a kind of feeling 

jungkook: what kind of ?

Areum: it is a an intense feeling of deep affection where another person's feeling become your where you miss that person when you don't see them , where you feel happy when they are happy, where you feel hurt when they are ,when you make them happy you feel happy, where you think a lot about what they say ,where you care how much it will affect the other person than yourself, you feel good when they are with you and you feel jealous when thinking about them with someone other ,where you feel overprotective towards them. and you yourself change for the other person
I don't know why but I just kept listening to what she is saying

Jungkook: can you touch it? or see it?

Areum: It's true we can never touch it or see it but we can feel it. When we feel it we think ourself as the most luckiest one to be alive in this world.

Jungkook: what if we don't have it?

Areum: if we don't have then we will never live.

Jungkook: huh?

Areum: yah it's right we will never.

Jungkook: didn't yeon lived before seeing hyung?
She laughed

Areum: yah she had. It is because she had your love which she felt.

Jungkook: felt? I never even had a good conversation with her.

Areum: but you know something when we had known about 8 years until now but more than I know about her I know about you because she always talk about you 24/7.

Jungkook: oh.

Areum: even if you are so cold to her and never have any conversations with her. She knows that deep down you only cares about her. So please don't ask her to break up with oppa. She will do what you ask her to.

Jungkook: why do you believe in love so much?

Areum: my appa and eomma. When they came to know I brought apartment for my scholarship they were so happy as they two got to live together again. Even now my appa still take eomma for dates and dinner. Whenever my eomma have any party he also goes with her no matter what as he don't want any other men's to talk to eomma. They always act like newlyweds even if me and oppa are there.

Jungkook: I never believe in love is also cause of my parents.

Areum: can you tell what happened? yeon never talk about that.

Jungkook: my biological mother and appa divorced when I was in high school. Yeon has gone to US as an exchange student already. And appa married another women who is my eomma now. And eomma also remarried to a man who already has 2 kids.

Areum: but it is never an excuse. It is cause their love is not sincere. But now they are with their loved ones.

Jungkook: do you have anyone you love.

Areum: no but I'm sure soon I will met.

Jungkook: if you make me believe in love I will let them date. DEAL?

Areum: what did you say?

Jungkook: I said if you make me believe in love I will let yeon and hyung date.
He said making me jungshook.