ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

♚𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓♚

One the two group of enemies arrived back in Auradon, they head straight to the school, while trying to call anyone who is awake.

"They're asleep." Mal said while looking at her phone.

"Everyone." Evie said looking around.

"I can't get Ben or Roland" Addy said in a worried tone.

"Or Dizzy or Doug."

"Or Jane. The signals out." Carlos answers

As Addy walked with Mal and Evie, Celia is left behind with Carlos, who is gawking at the school.

"You ok now Ads?" Evie asks,

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"You sure? You looked so... Out of it earlier by the Isle." Mal suggests

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm ok. Although I don't know what that was about..." Addy mutters the last sentence loud enough for the two to hear.

As Harry and Jay have a little showdown with each other Uma and Mal call out for them to knock it off. While Addy was walking with Carlos, they spot Dude.

"Dude!" Carlos calls out, catching everyone's attention

"Delicious." He barks as soon as he's finished licking the guys hand, he then burps.

"Dude, really?" Carlos asks

"What? It wasn't me, I swear. Ok. It was me. Hi princess, you pretty today." Addy smiles and twirls her fingers at Carlos's royal companion.

"Hey, do you know what happened here?"

"Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to-"

"Guys." Dude's story is cut short when Evie grabs their attention, who is standing by a statue. "Hannah turned to stone." Everyone walked towards the statue in a hurry,

"All right. Everybody stay on their toes." Jay tells us, 

"Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma suggests, they turn away to go inside when Mal and Addy refuse. Causing the group of four infront of them to turn around. "Audrey went straight for the crown, so..." Addy looks at Mal

"We think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go after Ben and their castle next." Mal explains as she shares a, somewhat, worried look with Addy. "That's we're we'll go."

"Says who?" Uma challenges as she walks up to Mal,

"Says me."

"Says you. And that's suppose to mean something to me?" Their stare down was interrupted by none other than Evie. They turn to look at her to see an annoyed look at her face. After staring at each other for a moment, Mal turned her attention back to Uma

"To the castle" She announced, however before Uma could argue, Mal turned away and began making her way towards Adeline's home.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

As they entered the castle, they follow Dude around as he tries to find the older twin of Adeline.

"Ben!" Mal calls out

Dude gives out a laugh,

"Haha! This way!" Dude responds

Mal gives out an irritated sigh as the rest of the two groups follow her,

"Ben could be asleep anywhere."

"Or turned to stone" Celia suggests. Just then Evie puts a hand over her mouth as she mutters some inaudible words to her. 

"I got a scent. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people." Dude announces as he sits at the end of the hallway waiting for them to catch up.

"That's great Dude," Carlos compliments as a smile makes his way onto his face.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too." He adds before the two groups and Dude continue walking.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave but that wasn't-"

"Hold on." Adeline interrupts, as she puts a hand on a few newly made marks on a wall. Making everyone draw their attention towards the wall,

"These marks weren't here before, I would know, I ran in these hallways all my life." Adeline faces the group as each of them exchange a few looks with each other.

"And follow me." Dude announces before walking off.

"Ben!" Mal calls out before she pushes open two large doors, which leads a room with armour along every wall there is.

"Ben?" Mal calls out,

Each of them split up, Adeline went to the stand that was a few feet away from Hook. This room she was in, always gave her the chills, like someone was watching her as she stared at the armour stand.

"I can feel you lurking," Harry tells her, Adeline flinches,

When did he get here?

Adeline rolls her eyes and makes her way to the farthest stand in the room. Adeline didn't know what got over her, she reached her hand out towards the sword and then everything flashed, she gasped as her eyes glowed red. 

She saw the whole group, with swords fighting the armoured knights. She took her hand away as quickly as she could, towards her face, before she could do or say anything, the whole group walks towards her.

"I wonder what fried octopus tastes like." Mal said, putting a hand on her chin.

"Ok, why do we not do this?" Evie asks.

"We're celebrating our differences" Uma smirks. As soon as they speak, Adeline's attention is drawn towards the armour when it makes a clank noise. Her eyebrows furrow when pink smoke emits from the helmet.

"I believe we're being challenged." Harry said towards Uma. However, she ignored him and waved a hand towards him while keeping her eyes on Mal.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey."

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you."

"Girls!" Harry caught their attention as the sword is drawn towards them.

"We have a situation here." Harry tells them, before everyone turns their attention towards the suit of armour.

"Do you like a prince Mal?" Audrey's voice mocked

"How about a knight in shining armour? Or knights?"

When the last words we're spoken, a horrible laugh came out before all the suits of armour surrounding them, aims their swords towards them.

Everyone jerks back at the sudden movement before they all rush towards the exit.

Watch your back
Watch your back
Watch your back
Watch your back

"Not another song..." Adeline mutters

We can counter their attack
Hit them till the armour cracks

As they all rush towards the exit, two other knights block the exit,

This is gonna be a little tricky than I thought it would be...