chapter-1 Prologue

Y/n pov:

I could hear some faint noise of my room door opening. Oh shit please don't tell me I have to wake up from my beautiful sleep. "y/n wake up dear, you have slept enough already. Wash up and come down for breakfast." "ok mom" ughhh why is it so hard to wake up. please let me sleep during holidays atleast. I quickly woke up from the bed and arranged it and made my way to the washroom. After getting ready I went downstairs to have my breakfast. "good morning mom, good morning dad" "good moring dear" dad said. "good morning sweetie" mom said.

"y/n mom and I want to talk to u about something important" dad said. "sure dad." "we have considered your request to study further in abroad and we are happy to tell you that you can study there" dad said. I was speechless. I wanted this so bad but suddenly when my dad told this I was shocked because he always denied to let me go there when I asked him even though my mom was fine with it. "y/nah what happened are u not happy?" mom asked. "no I'm so much more than happy mom and dad. I was just too stunned that u finally allowed me to go abroad dad. Thank you so much dad and mom."  

Time skip

It was around 11pm in the night when I was halfway through packing my luggage, mom knocked on my room's door and came in. "y/n you have grown so much dear. Your dad and i are going to miss you sweetie.." mom said. "mom you do know how much I love you and will miss you guys right...because all I have is you both. I know the home won't be the same when I leave but we can always talk with each other thru calls and don't worry about me I'll take care of myself and you should too okay?" I said.

By now mom was already in tears. I comforted her and she went back to mom and dad's bedroom. And here I am sitting down on my bed thinking how I'm gonna survive in abroad. Eventhough I'm a little worried about myself and my parents I don't wanna show it out because they'll get even more worried for me and I don't want to trouble them by worrying them. It's almost gonna be midnight so I switched off the lights and went to sleep a goodnight.

I only have 2 more days left here until I fly off to another country.

●●●●●●●●●●☆☆☆☆☆☆☆●●●●●●●●●●

Heyy guyssssss!!!!
This is my first time ever writing an ff so please do support me and vote for me and comment down ur reviews/opinions about the chapter. I'll post the next chapter soon...until then byeeee my lovely readers😊❤️

- ur author
   Hani🐹💜☆

Also it's my boy's birthday today!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HOT AND CUTE KIM MINGYU😍😘🎂🥳🥳💪💜❤️🐶🐶