Chapter-4 Meeting them

Y/N pov:

we both reached their house and were standing at the doorstep. I was sure I heard a lot of voices from inside which kinda made me nervous and anxious since I'm not a socially interactive person so meeting 12 guys is not something I'm used to.

Joshua then rang the bell and I heard someone approaching the door.

Lup-dup lup-dup

I was able to hear my own heart beat which means I'm hella nervous. Still I maintained myself to be presentable and right then a guy of an average height not too tall nor too short, opened the door. Its seungkwan......uri Boo seungkwan it is.

"oh Joshua hyung is back guys" he announced it to the others until his eyes met mine.

"umm...guys shua hyung got his girlfriend homeeee wohoooo" he yelled to the others.

I was there, stood like a statue not knowing what to do and beside me stood Joshua with a flustered face.

Why is he even blushing now....?

"s-sorry about that..." he said stuttering.

"what Joshua got a girlfriend?!?!" I heard a voice coming from inside.

Then a whole bunch of guys came in my view. I started counting one, two, three, four, five, six...ahh this is so hard to count them all I thought.

"shua hyung?" "yahh jisoo-ah?!?!?!" "hong jisoo seriously?!?!?!"

They all started to question him as if I was inexistent in their eyes*eye roll*.

"guysss stop please she's our guest so let's go inside and I'll explain everything" "come in Y/N" he said. I went along with him not leaving his side since I saw all the others stares on me which made me a lil nervous if I could say.

"y/n please sit her" he motioned me to sit on the couch.

"what would you like to have? Any juice?" he asked me.

"shua hyung makes nice tea" said hoshi.

"then I'll have that" I said

"ok. Guys do you all want it too?" he asked the others and they all said yes.

He left me alone with the 12 guys sitting here without introducing me to them.

They all looked at me curiously to know more about me.

"how long have you and shua hyung been dating?" Mingyu asked curiously.

"well first of all we aren't dating or not even a thing". "I'm your neighbor and we both accidentally met outside..." I told them.

"is it? Then why does hyung blush whenever he looks at you?" asked dino with a suspicious look.

"that you should ask your hyung not me" I replied.

Just right then my phone rang.

우리는 drop it like hot, hot, hot (oh, 지금 feelin' so hot)
이 노래 burnin' like hot, hot, hot, hot (boom-brr-boom-boom)
우리는 drop it like hot, hot, hot (oh, 지금 feelin' so hot)
Yeah, I'm runnin' too hot, hot, hot, hot (boom-brr-boom-boom)

Nooo why does some customer care call me now? Like why now?? I felt all 12 pairs of eyes on me once they heard the ringtone. I slowly lift my head to meet all their gazes on me. No please.....they better not think me as a saesang....

"okay before you all start to misunderstand things I just wanna say I'M NOT A SAESANG please trust me...I'm a mere university student from abroad who came to Seoul for higher studies I swear and I-I am a carat....i like you all...so yeah that's all about me" I said with a nervous chuckle scratching my nape.