Part title

"You really pissing me off, Kimmy." Derrick told his VERY disrespectful girlfriend who decided to be combative during a minor disagreement. She was a gorgeous slim thick baddie with a bodacious booty that made heads turn. Her only true flaw was her terrible attitude which was soon going to be adjusted. "Bitch, ok? Am I supposed to be like scared or something?" Kimmy retorted as she walked away giving him the perfect view of her fat jiggling ass.

"Alright, bet." Derrick grabbed Kimmy by the arm, sat on the bed, and took her across his lap. "What the fuck? LET ME GO!" Kimmy squirmed over her boyfriend's lap, giving him a few smacks in to the face as she desperately tried to escape. She struggled even harder as Derrick removed her tight gray booty shorts and pulled her ponytail.

" DERRICK, LET ME FUCKING GOOO!" Kimmy screamed, nobody in her life has ever treated her like this. "Nah, you're getting a whoopin." *SPANK* "OOH!" *SPANK* "AHHH!" *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* * SPANK* "OWWWAHHHH!" *SPANK* *SPANK* Derrick was really tearing that ass up.

"MY BROTHER'S GONNA FUCK YOU UP FOR THIS." *SPANK "OWWW.". "Pfft, I'd like to see that mf try." Derrick said as he continued to spank that ass. Kimmy's badonk was turning red and jiggling like a cup of jello. She tried to cover it with her hands but that only caused Derrick to pin her arm behind her back and strike even harder. "OOOOWWW! OK! OK! I'M SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING YOU!". At this point Kimmy was crying like a baby.

"I know but I'm not done with you yet." Derrick said as he unbuckled his jeans and took off his belt. "NO PLEASE! BAEEE DON'T WHIP ME WITH A BELT!" "I'LL DO ANYTHING!" *CRACK* AHHHHOOOOW WAI- *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* AHHHH I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK!" *CRACK* *CRACK* "AHHHHH SHIIIIIT!" *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* "EEEEAHHHH!" "Yeah after your punishment." Derrick replied.

20 swats later Derrick finally stopped to rub his girlfriend's plump sore ass. "Alright, I think you've learned your lesson, get up." Kimmy apologized again as she cried into his arms. *sniffle* "Baby, I'm so sorry." *sniffle* "I won't ever disrespect you again bae, I promise. *sniffle* "It's fine, I forgive you." He said with a kiss. "Besides, I enjoyed spanking that big fine ass, so it's all good."

"You freak." Kimmy said while giggling. "Girl, you know you were enjoying yourself, that's why my lap is all wet." He said with a smirk. "Well, that shit was kinda sexy, I never knew you had it in you." The two began to make out and undress each other. "On yo knees." Derrick said as stood up and pulled his pants down. Kimmy obeyed her man's command by getting on her knees and giving him the best top he's ever had. "Mmmm." Kimmy moaned as she bobbed her head back and forth. The louder Derrick moaned the harder she sucked. "AHHH SHIIIT!" Derrick yelled as he came into Kimmy's mouth. "Daaamn, that was delicious." She said after she slurped and swallowed all of his nut. Now bend your big booty over the bed." Derrick commanded. "Yes, daddy." Moaned Kimmy as she obeyed her man. "Fuck me hard."

Derrick shoved his dick balls deep into Kimmy's pussy. She immediately moaned and threw it back on him. She was enjoying this despite her ass still being in pain. "OHHHH, HARDER." Kimmy begged. Derrick picked up the pace, going from slow stroking to straight up pounding that pussy. Making Kimmy scream with pleasure. Them loud ass backshots sounded like a St Bernard eating spicy peanut butter. After minutes of fucking Kimmy came as soon as she felt Derrick's warm load blast into her tight pussy. The couple collapse into each other's arms and started to make out again. "Bae, I love you so much." Kimmy said in between deep kisses. "I love you too." Derrick said as he cuddled her. *THE END*