𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

Omniscient 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[06/21]6:34am

꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/21]6:34am

Genesis was walking in the parking lot of mott haven early in the morning due to me waking up too early at Scottie and yus house

Sha went home with some smooch and nobody else from rpt was there to take me back home, she couldn't find ndot or Kenzo.

The Hav was real quiet maybe cause it was 6 in the morning but some of them niggas had to go to school.She quickly got the the bus stop as she grew scared her ptsd of the last situation making her stiffen up at every car.

A car pulled up rolling down the windows, "aye y'all ain't this one of them crips bitches".

Genesis immediately looked around before shaking her head in embarrassment, "let me see your face mami, you look good"

She kept her head down before she heard the sound of movement making her look up, the back window rolled down.

She grew irritated at the face, "get in mami, where you going"kev spoke making her insides turn."I'm okay"she responded making the nigga in the front point the gun at her.

"Come on Amori I won't snitch"he mumbled making her get it, she thought about running but last time she got shot at and he's already threatening to shoot her.

"Listen honestly I just wanna go home"She spoke it coming out barely above a whisper her tone was shaky she was scared.

"I'll take you home just get in the car ain't nobody tryna hurt you never wanted to hurt you Genesis, I got respect for your brother and your family don't nobody got time to deal with them drillys"he stated.

"Oh so she apart of the drillys?"

"She ain't even from the Bronx shawty ain't sanctioned"Kev corrected, "so she do mess with a crip"he Said.

"Man Javon shut up"Kev yelled making Genesis flinch, "come on ma' just get in the car I'll take you home personally"he asssured making her stand up.

Her first thought wasn't to get in the car she was about to run til kev stepped out and pointed for her to get, if she tried to run he would just grab her.So she stepped down and got in the car while they were talking she used her free hand to text sha and send her location.