01 - Train ride with an odd group

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

The screeching of the train wheels coming to a halt finally made you wake up from your catatonic state. You still had no idea where the ticket you had found came from or where it would take you, other than the name of the place, you assumed that was the name anyway: Quesadilla Island. You thought it was a strange name for an island, but didn't think much of it. Enough weird things had happened already for you to question anymore.

You sat up as soon as you saw the train come to a stop.

The doors opened with a mechanical sound. You stepped inside and were immediately greeted by an 'old school' type of train. Old seats that, despite their appearance, had only recently been cleaned, lightning as bad as it could get, a carpet that looked as if it had been walked on countless times, and let's not forget about the smell, that smell of humidity and dust just drove you crazy, for better or worse is for you to decide. But despite its old condition, it somehow still had its charm.

Before you even had a chance to accommodate yourself, the train started moving forward. The inertia of it causing you to stumble on your step, almost making you fall over. Fortunately, you had been able to take hold onto one of the seats. You thanked your reflexes for that.

''Are you alright there, mate?'' You looked up and saw a man you hadn't noticed before. He was leaning forward with his arms extended toward you in instinct to prevent you from getting hurt. His hair was blonde and almost reached his shoulders, it being adorned with a green and white striped bucket hat. You couldn't help but notice the majestic black wings, resembling those of a crow but ten times bigger, sticking out from his back. They were pretty hard to miss. You can't say you had met many avians before. Sure maybe you've seen them from afar, but never had the opportunity to meet with one face to face.

''Yeah, thanks.'' Thanking the man with a polite smile you picked yourself up. The man, in turn, seemed to relax.

"I'm Philza by the way." He offered you his hand, smiling back at you. You kindly took it, also introducing yourself. He already gave you the vibe that you could relax around him.

After that he let you go mind your own business. You started looking for a free seat which wasn't hard at all, every seat except for the one with the winged man in it was empty.

Slowly but surely, stop after stop, the train filled up with people, you could count at least eight other people. No one seemed to interact with each other, except for the man you now recognised as Philza and another one in a yellow sweater, they seemed to already know each other pretty well. But other than that, everyone seemed pretty scared of breaking the silence, which at this point anyone could cut with a knife.

"I'm sorry, does anybody know where this train is going?" Everyone's head turned to the brave soul who dared to break the silence. The person in question was a man completely covered in some sort of green viscous substance. It actually looked like he was made of it, and if you squinted your eyes enough, you swore you could see right through him. "'Cause I'm so confused, I just found this this random ticket and now I'm here and-"

"Wait, you too? We thought we were the only ones." The man in the yellow sweater answered.

You looked around finding half of the people boarding the train wearing a confused face. You could've sworn you heard someone whisper: "¿Qué dicen?" ("What are they saying?")

"Yeah, at first I thought it was some sort of free vacation type of thing." This time was the turn of a bald man with a deep voice to speak.

You could see the expressions of the other half of the train car start to get even more confused and desperate to figure out what was going on. Some of them seemed to kind of understand what was being said, which was a good sign, you supposed. But it didn't stop you from wondering one thing. So you stood up, like the goo covered man had and asked, "Does everyone in this train speak english?"

You were met by a few "no"s and shaking of heads, as well as getting the attention of the now deemed english speaking half of the wagon. You took that as a sign that they at least could understand what you meant.

"What do you speak?" You asked no one in particular, hoping for an answer.

"I speak spanish and a little bit of english." A man in a spiderman hoodie answered.

"Ah, entonces, todos hablan español o...?" You stood expectant for an answer hoping that all your experience with spanish would finally pay off. You observed people's faces washed with relief. ("Oh, so, everyone speaks spanish or...?")

At that point everyone had started coming closer to each other to better understand one another.

"Qué mierda dijo el tipo verde ese?" Another man asked, this time he had bear ears poking under his hair. ("What the fuck did that green guy say?")

"Preguntó si alguien sabe a dónde lleva el tren." ("He asked if anybody knew where the train goes.")

Once again you were met with "no"s and shaking of heads as well as a few "I don't know"s

"We don't know over here either." You turned to inform the english speaking men that were impatiently waiting for your interaction to finish.

"Then how-" The voice was interrupted by music coming out of the speakers in the sides of the interior of the wagon. Like you could've guessed, the speakers were old and the quality of the audio presented to you wasn't the best.

"Welcome to Isla Quesadilla. Look no further in finding the place that only your wildest dreams could imagine. This magnificent and majestic land is the perfect destination for human beings seeking relaxation in nature. Lost in incredible wildlife, lush forest, towering mountains, a vast range of wildlife travelers will be in a home and enchanted by a stunning landscape. From its imposing mountains, to its rivers, breathtaking aquatic caves and its ocean cliffs, nature lovers will find solace and pleasure in exploring the hidden depths of this wonderful territory. This magnificent land is home to a picturesque slice of paradise and it's nothing short of breathtaking. Come visit us, simply sign your invitation and we'll be waiting for you here."

The voice of the man who had given the welcoming messege was then replaced with a female robotic sounding voice.

"Arriving to Quesadilla Island."

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:

It's back! Sorry, I know this isn't my first work but I really wanted to get it out.

So, I've decided that I will be updating the story at least once a week (I'll try twice but I'm not sure if I'll be able to) and hopefully it will be on wednesday.

Also, damn! there is a lot that has happened in only a month of the smp and I have already like 20 other chapters planned. I really want to write those as fast as I can so I can keep up (wich is already pretty dificult with how much content there is) but I'll try my best.

Please also let me know if you happen to have any ideas or just moments between y/n and someone else you would like to see interacting in the future or anything like that cause I'm so confused on what's happening half of the time and I really don't want to upset anyone.

Anyway! Have a great (insert here whatever time of day you're on)! 

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁