7

My life with cat ears is being spend very conveniently for me.

I know it hurts to say that it is thanks to cat ears.

A cat ears that can buy anything.

He bought a desk and a chair so that I could study everywhere.

Moreover, it is not a simple thing such as a folding type, but a dish that seems to be highclass.

He also bought books, ones with a large number of pictures and basic letters whether he thought that they were good for memorizing letters.

They are like the books with hiragana written in Japan.

Thanks to that, I am studying hard, but just how much did he spend?

He also bought clothes and shoes, and I´m being brought along by cat ears for meals as well.

Considerable good treatment.

By mastering the words completely, this will be a more comfortable life than when I was in Japan.

Dropping me of somewhere, what is cat ears thinking?

I thought cat ears might be a soldier , but it really looks like it.

When I see training using swords, I realize that I have come to a different world.

In Japan, you would go to jail immediately.

A cat ears that shows a smile to me, when I look at him.

This guy is too sweet for me.

Bunny ears is getting angry.

..... Is it because of the difference in treatment between a subordinate and a protected child?

Cat ears is sweet to me but still a serious person, I think that bunny ears is more of a popular person.

Sometimes he´s also talking in a more rough tone towards others, I think that it is quite childlike compared to cat ears.

It seems that the age does not differ much, but the the temper is quite different.

But I do not dislike those who behave like bunny ears.

At first I thought that the muscles of bunny ears are a bit digusting, but now I become familiar with his appearance and do not think so anymore .

On the contrary, watching such a foolish character is calming.

Watching while laughing at the bunny ears who´s getting angry at cat ears, the bunny ears looks quite funny.

If I can return to my former figure, I would definitely like to be friends with him.

Cat ears ... ... he is totally a guardian rather than a friend.

Even if I am in my original form, cat ears seems like he would treat me only as child.

Because he should be way past his mid-20th, 18 years old I will be only a child to him.

(Well, I have not heard how old he is)

Let's hear it at home.

... No, is it better now?

I also want to hear the age of the bunny ears.

Cat ears will come near me when he gets a break and then let's ask them .

(But what shall I ask?)

He did not understand it even when I said I was 18, and I do not know how the word "year" would be spoken.