15 | D R A W

When Billy and the elders had spoken to Sam and the rest of the pack that there was a chance, they would all share one imprint

When Billy and the elders had spoken to Sam and the rest of the pack that there was a chance, they would all share one imprint. To sam the idea of sharing with the others was crazy for the Alpha to imagine. Each shifter had a completely different personality and not to mention Leah was still very mad at Sam for their difficult breakup. Even Seth was still learning how to control his shifting, with him being so young it would take him longer than the others to handle the new change.

Now, with his imprint standing right in front of him, all his doubts and worries vanished from his thoughts. His main focus was on the different visions circling his mind around their future together. When Sam heard about how overprotective Jake was with Celeste, he didn't fully understand why until his eyes clashed with hers.

That's when everything made sense.

Sam opens his mouth to speak, yet no words came out still in shock from the reality of what had happened. His wolf wasn't helping either, with the constant howling in euphoria that he had found his other half. He knew right there, the beautiful girl in Jacob's arms had him already falling, and falling deep.

"Celeste, this is Sam." Jacob's voice reaches his Alpha's ear, making him snap out of his daze.

"Hi Sam," Celeste quietly greets the unfamiliar person, "Jake said your favourite animal is a wolf, is that true?" she never had friends before, apart from Jake. So this was a first for the girl. Sam was still a stranger to her, but Celeste hoped that if Sam did like wolves like she did, then maybe she could make another friend

Sam choked on air as she said the word 'wolf' and turns to Jacob who shrugs in response, using a private mind link to communicate with him so the others would be able to listen as he speaks.

"Seriously! The first thing you tell her is I like wolves." 

"It was the easiest way to get her comfortable with you, before she left, she was obsessed with the woods and wolves. I guess it didn't stop since she still calls me her Mr wolf".

Jacob didn't see what the problem was, she had been through so much and he didn't want to overwhelm her with so many new people becoming involved in her life. He knew how much she loved talking about wolves, for her fifth birthday Charlie had created a wolf-themed party for her since Renee had taken Bella out for the day. Even Cora from the diner had made wolf shaped cookies for everyone.

"Now say something to her, before she thinks she's done something wrong," Jacob adds as he feels her gripping more of his top. Edward had to stop himself from snorting at their conversation. 

Sam rolls his eyes as his wolf started to pace back and forth in his mind repeating 'Talk to pup' or 'Don't hurt pup'. Looking down at his imprint, he gives her one of his rare smiles. "it's nice to meet you. Celeste."

"Yeah, Jacob was right my favourite animal is a wolf, a black one to be specific." He adds.

Celeste gasps "Really! Me too, well I don't have one favourite wolf. I couldn't choose from my drawings a favourite. That wouldn't be nice to the ones I didn't pick." She rambles.