Chapter 18

Katie POV

I woke up this morning not feeling good. We got back from Ireland 2 weeks ago and we have been staying at home. I got up this morning and ran to the bathroom. I kneeled down in front of the toilet and threw up.

"Kate" I heard Niall say

"In the bathroom" I said

Niall came sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked

"I just threw up and I feel sick. My stomach hurts" I said

"On a scale 1-10. How bad does your stomach hurt?" he asked as he held me and I put my head on his chest.

"10. Very very bad" I told him

"Come here, baby. Let's get you in the shower then get you something to eat" he said

He stands up and holds his hands out for mine. He tugs me up from the floor and I sigh. He grabs me by the hips and leads me backward toward the shower. I roll my eyes as a smile pulls on his lips.

"Niall...." I said slowly as he smooths his hands along my ass before hooking his thumbs into my leggings.

"What? I'm just helping my girlfriend...." he says and I shake my head at him as he pulled down my pants. He pecks kisses down my thigh as he pushes fabric down and I push his head away with a smile.

He looks up at me through his lashes and smiles before kissing me again. I step out of my pants the rest of the way and he grabs onto the sides of my underwear.

He pulls them off and I cross my arms over my chest as he rubs his hands along the outside of my thighs. He stands up straight and I look up at him through my lashes with a blank look on my face.

"Come on. Where's that smile?" he says with a bright smile and pokes my side. I giggled and he kisses my nose to make me giggle even more.

"Niall stop" I laughed

He grabs onto my arms and pulls them away from my chest. I drop them to my side and he grabs onto the hem of my T-shirt. I held my arms up and he pulls the shirt off of me and also my sports bar that I was wearing last night.

He leans down and kisses the curve of my neck. He kisses across my collar down then back up. He was about to kiss my lips but I stopped him.

"I don't want you to get sick" I told him

"I don't care" he said

He kissed my lips and then begin to kiss my face to make me laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Stop. I need to take a shower and I might throw up on you now" I told him and he did

"Now don't need them now do we?" he asked as he kissed both of my cheeks

"What is it with you today?" I asked as I crossed my arms

He put them back down and I did it again. But he put it down again to make me laugh.

"Kate. Don't cross your arms" he said and I crossed my arms again to make him madder "Okay. That's it. You're going to take a shower then I'll make you breakfast and then we watch a movie together. Got it" he said as he threw me over his shoulder to make me squeal

"Yes sir" I said and he slapped my bum to make me squeal even more "Hey" I said as he put me in the shower and turned it on. "You're so mean to your girlfriend" I told him

"No I'm not. Now take a shower but don't take too long" he said as closed the curtains

I giggled and took a shower. Once I took a shower I got out of the bathroom with my robe on. While I was putting my underwear and pants on. I went back to the bathroom and threw up in the sink.