[14] get a room

guys i'm writing this cos i saw all ur comments and i felt rly bad😭 hopefully u guys saved this to ur library so u get notified cos this is for u lol

i'll @ some of u guys in the comments🙏

FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN

after debating about where to stay for two hours, it was dark when you finally reached a motel sakusa deemed not totally disgusting. it had 4.7 stars on google reviews, but only two reviews. however sakusa used this intel to deduce that this meant not many people stayed here, meaning less germs.

all you wanted to do was go to sleep so you let it be.

when you guys walked in, the motel receptionist was typing away at the computer screen, their face entirely obscured. you and sakusa approached the front desk warily.

sakusa cleared his throat politely to get their attention, to no avail.

sakusa
"um excuse me, can we get a room for two please?

the receptionist FINALLY poked their head out and you gasped at seeing the blonde girl.

y/n
"YACHI???!!!!"

yachi
"Y/N!!!????"

y/n
"GIRL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WORKED HERE"

yachi
"THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS YOU DON'T
KNOW ABOUT ME"

you began to squeal and jump up and down as yachi ran out from her desk to greet you. you hadn't seen each other in literally ages.

meanwhile, sakusa watched this unfold before him rather awkwardly. you noticed him in the corner of your eye and released yachi from the hug.

y/n
"oh yachi, sakusa's here too by the way."

yachi morphed into something resembling an FBI agent as she eyed you, then sakusa, then you, sakusa... this went on for what seem like half an hour before she finally crossed her arms and smirked.

yachi
"well this is a bit sus."

you couldn't argue with that. it was a bit sus indeed.

y/n
"oh! me and sakusa went to the beach today"

yachi
"i've noticed that"

y/n
"it was so nice today!"

yachi
"yeah? i'm sure it was"

yachi's shit eating grin was not helping with the blush forming on your cheeks. sakusa appeared to notice and stepped in to help.

sakusa
"hey yachi if it's not too much trouble
could we get a room please?"

yachi's smile only widened.

yachi
"fuck yeah you can get a room"

sakusa looked quite frankly terrified as yachi raced back to her computer, stifling a laugh. you wondered what on earth this girl was up to.

after some furious typing, she handed you a key card to room 69.

yachi
"soooo you guys are gonna be in room 69 tonight."

oh nah.

yachi
"please be aware that to ensure all our guests
have an enjoyable stay, we reduce any noise
after 11pm, so... try to be quiet ok, lovebirds?"

she winked. 

at this point both you and sakusa were bright red.

sakusa
"um. ok."

as you guys started making your way to your room, you heard yachi chuckling to herself at her desk. this girllllll.

when you guys arrived at your room and opened the door, you realised what she was up to.

THAT SNEAKY SNEAKY GIRL.

in room 69, there was only one bed.

lol guys I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE MASSIVELY INSANELY LONG WAIT.