~Ep. 2~

"You guys really didn't have to help me unpack?" Flora smiled

"You guys really didn't have to help me unpack?" Flora smiled. She was Terra's cousin that just arrived. Her parents travelled around the realms.

"Well if we didn't Terra would," Bloom laughed as she pulled something out of the bow. Plants.

"We'd find her in the middle of the night with a headlamp on," I laughed as I pulled out one of her bins of decorative items.

"Coffee!" Bloom announced to the room. Flora would be sharing a room with Stella. Stella was not happy about it. She liked her space.

Stella was also still nervous from last night. Beatrix and Stella found the missing mind fairy. Devon. He was one of the four students that went missing. Three were fairies. One was a specialist. He was attacked by something. His blood was the blood we found on the leaf by the bridge. But when he collapsed he muttered Rosalind's name.

My phone lit up on the table next to me. I grabbed it hoping it was Sky. It wasn't. Riven's name was the only one on the screen.

'Better worship your boyfriend later, he's pretty tense today.' With a winky face. Oh god. I just texted him back.

'Worry about your own little orgy,' He sent a middle finger back. Good god Riven. Flora picked up the bin from my arms and walked into her and Stela's room.

"What do you guys think about Flora?" Terra asked as she sat down on the couch and grabbed a pillow.

"She's nice," I smiled. Flora had calm energy to her although seeing Flora around something in Terra surfaced. Jealousy. Or resentment maybe.

"Interesting," Musa added as she left the suite. She didn't say where though. Just left. Bloom and I both waited for Aisha to answer, but she didn't. I smiled at her. She was smiling at her phone. Grey.

"What does Grey think?" Bloom asked Aisha whose face was literally in her phone.

"What?" She smiled dropping her phone in her lap.

"Flora, what do you think?" I asked her as we each laughed a bit.

"She fun. Bit odd she transferred in the middle of the year though," Aisha added.

"She's odd like that," Terra sighed. I stood up.

"Training?" Aisha asked. I nodded Bloom got up two. We both have been scheduled for one of her one-on-one sessions. How wonderful right? It was pretty much just reading old texts while she sat at her desk going over things. Nothing like physical training which I loved, just not at the expense of my own body.

"You both continue," Rosalind added as she walked towards the door. Bloom read out loud until she was out of the room and then got up to go for the desk.

"I'll cover," I added sitting back in the chair. Rosalind was walking down the hallway. She must have gotten a call or something. Bloom opened up a few drawers.