~6~

Third Person POV

Kyle was in the middle of paperwork when one of the gang members barged into the office.Killian usually does this but since last night's shooting he's been missing.And with the leader missing Kyle had to take the role temporarily until Killian was found,alive.With a broken arm,minor injuries and a shitty mood the gamma was in absolutely no act to deal with anybody's problem,whatever it is can be passed on to Lucas or his assistant or whoever can deal with it.

"Sir....we have a problem"the gang member said warily,avoiding eye contact with the gamma.

"This better be important or I'll have your head for it"The gamma said through gritted teeth,looking up from the papers he was looking at.

"We found the boss outside the boarders of the mansion...but...."

Kyle dropped the papers,stood up walking towards the man and gripped his arm with his unbroken one.The man winced from the grip."But?"

"He was in his rut when we found him.He's currently in the panic room"

Absolutely no fucking way

He let go of the gang member's hand and headed to the panic room.

The panic room was designed to hold alphas who fall into their rut.Most often alphas who end up in their rut might possibly have found their mate and haven't mated or encountered an omega in their heat.It was designed as an interrogation room but later found more use as a panic room for alphas.

How the fuck did an alpha like Killian fall into his rut?

It was very unusual

He was a special case and not any omega in heat can place him in his rut

Kyle went to the doctor's office and saw the beta neck deep in work,ordering for files and pheromone suppressants.She looked up and saw Kyle at her doorpost.

"How is he?"

Doc frowned and made a hand gesture to Kyle to follow her.

"Really bad.I've never seen an alpha this destructive in his rut.He took down an army of trained fighters.Tranquilizers don't even work on him."She sighed in frustration rubbing her temples.

The gamma could only chuckle.

That's Bruce for you

Doc turned to look at the gamma and ran a hand through her hair.Getting angry at this point will only give her more wrinkles and a headache.

But who is she kidding?

Every Alpha she has met is a headache bigger that the previous.

But this one is a full blown brain tumor

"Isn't there anything to calm him down? If he keeps going at this point he'll destroy the hospital"the beta wailed tiredly.

"Release him"

Doc looked at the gamma bewildered "You're just as crazy"

"Either that or the hospital becomes rubble"

Doc sighed in defeat.Currently that was her only option.And who better to give that opinion than the second in command.

"Fine"Doc grumbled

Doc walked towards the panic room and stopped when she heard a low growl.She turned to look at the gamma in shock.

"I know he's insane but I never figured animalistic"

Kyle had a neutral face,he knew this would happen.Frankly speaking the gamma had been the one to take care of Killian ever since the past boss and Killian's father,Alexander Nicklaus Valeska brought the scrawny boy to the pack house.That scrawny boy is now a muscle built man wrecking havoc and has developed the ability to kill with no emotion.

I'm sure you're smiling from hell Alex.

Upon reaching the panic room,Doc mirrored a face of shock and disbelief as they took in the wrecked state of the room.The walls had large dents with the door completely removed from the hinges and men sprawled out on the floor groaning in pain.

Kyle just thought of how much money was going to be wasted again.

"Doctor!"a blonde haired female omega ran towards the Doc and the gamma.Her stride faltered as she stopped to curtsy the gamma and turned to meet the shocked face of the beta doctor.

"We tried sedating the boss but it didn't work so the men tried to stop him when he was escaping but he just flipped them off!"the omega ranted.

Doc pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned in frustration."Remind me why I still have to work here"

"You're the best doctor we have and the boss will not accept your resignation.The pay is reasonable as well"Kyle said unfazed by the omega's report.

"Should we go look for him?"the omega asked the doctor.Doc looked eagerly towards Kyle.The gamma shook his head"No.He'll come back"

"I almost forgot,how's your arm doing?Took quite a beating"
Kyle looked at his slinged arm and shook his head."I've been through worse"

Yes this is a pathetically short chapter.I ain't proud of myself tbh 💀.

I've got a lot on my plate.Hope y'all understand.