A captured Kryptonian

Brainiac's ship floated over Metropolis and starts to digitize the buildings. High above in the Batwing, Batman and Catwoman are inside and are flying towards Brainiac's Ship to try and stop him.

Catwoman: Superman, Supergirl and Ghidorah are almost here. The others are tackling the fleet. Shouldn't we be in Gotham?

Batman: Brainiac controls the entire fleet from that Skull Ship. Take him down, take them all down.

Catwoman: (watching the radar) Contacts, dead ahead!

Batman looks up to see a group of Beta ships heading for them. He
manages to dodge their laser blasts and fires back at them. They carry on towards the ship whilst The Kryptonians arrive and start shooting any Betas
with their heat vision.

Catwoman: The gave us an opening!

Batman: Locking on the Skull Ship!

He fires three missiles at the ship. They make contact with the ship but do little damage. Brainiac takes notice of this.

Brainiac: Shields.

The shields don't just protect the ship but also sends out an energy that zaps the Batwing's controls. Sending it to the ground.

Catwoman: Five seconds to impact!

Batman: Prepare to eject!

Catwoman: Three seconds!

Suddenly, in flies Ghidorah and flips the Batwing the right way up.

Y/n: what happened?

Batman: Brainiac's force field is creating a concussive feedback loop.

Superman: (flies towards the two) So, the harder we hit it, the harder it hits back.

Supergirl, did not heard this so she flies directly towards the ship

Superman & Ghidorah: Kara!

So when Supergirl tries to punch the ship, the shields protecting the ship zaps her with a lot of electricity and when Kal goes to help her, he to gets blasted by a lot of electricity.  The shields then blasts the two Kryptonians down.

Brainiac: The Kryptonians are incapacitated. Complete the extraction.

The Daily Planet Building sucked up. Inside the ship, Brainiac smiles as he sees a digital form of Metropolis. A fine addition to his collection.

Miles outside of what's left of Metropolis, Superman and Supergirl lay in a crater. Superman comes to first sense. He goes over to Supergirl and uses his X-ray vision to check her heart beat; it's still beating. He then looks up at the Ship and flies up. He then looks down. Metropolis, is now one massive waste land just like it was when it was nuked a decade ago. So, just like when it happen Superman does not like what has happened to the city he called home.

Superman: NOOOOO!

He flies into the ship, trying to break through the barrier. Then the Batwing flies up behind him. You were checking to see if Supergirl was okay as that is what instincts told you to do.

Batman: Superman, the force shield concentrates its energy at your point of attack! Move faster than it can and you might break through!

Superman: Got it.

Superman, starts punching hard and then moving before the blast can
hit. He goes all around the ship and he kept going faster and faster. Inside however, Brainiac is getting thrown around but remains calm.

Brainiac: Creative but insufficient.  Decrease shield refresh interval to
ten picoseconds.

This attack seemed to beat Superman as the next punch landed by him sends  Superman into Metropolis crater.  He's still conscious and is able to stand as the ship starts to descend upon him. A tentacle lowers and blasts a  powerful ray. Superman grunts in pain, struggling to stays upright. Meanwhile, Supergirl has awoken and looks to see Ghidorah beside her.