Chapter 6 (pt.1): The Talk 🤬🤕💥

"Wait! Venus no!-" Eris warned, but it was already too late.

Venus had set out to find Neptune and have a little 'chat' with him.

He made his way out of the Kuiper belt, and saw Neptune in the distance.

"HEY, BLUE FACE." Venus started.

"Oh, hello there friend!" Neptune said all cheery.

"Don't friend me. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH URANUS?!" Venus asked, clearly furious.

"Hahaha! Oh friend, I have no idea what you're talking about!" Neptune said, still the the same tone as before.

"Cut it with the friend thing, AND STOP PLAYING DUMB! Where. Is. Uranus." Venus said on his final straw.

"You really wanna meet him?" Neptune asked, smiling with a more eerie tone to it.

"What..?-" Venus asked, concerned, before being cut off.

He turned around quickly, and suddenly, everything went black.

~Time skip 😱~

"Urgh.. this is the second time I've gotten knocked out.." Venus says with an annoyed tone.

"So.. you're finally awake.." a figure says, sounding like they're right next to Venus.

"Wha-" Venus says before getting cut off by his shock of Uranus being here.

"UR-URANUS YOU'RE HE-"

"SHHH.. shut up, they could come any second..!" Uranus warns.

Venus goes quiet, as he looks around.

He sees that him and Uranus are surrounded by asteroids, asteroids big enough to destroy you in the process of colliding with it.

"Is.. this where you've been all this time..? Far out from the solar system?" Venus asks, worried.

"Yes, and I'm sorta surprised the solar system didn't collapse while I was gone.."

"Well, if a planet would be gone, the sun would have to use up more energy to keep the system together." Venus explains.

"Heh, nerd." Uranus insults in a playful way.

"Says you..!" Venus chuckles.

The two go silent, but Uranus' face turned into a shocked face.

"What's wrong..?" Venus asks, confused.

"Y-you said the sun uses more energy to keep the solar system together.. right?" Uranus repeats Venus' explanation.

"Y-yes..?" Venus says, more concerned now.

"Tell me this.. how would he know when to use more power.. when I was kidnapped.. in secret..? And.. You're gone to.. so.." Uranus explains.

"No.. you don't mean.. he couldn't have been-" Venus' eyes widen as he realizes.

"YAHHHHH" Eris shouts as she runs but stops as the big asteroids are in the way.

"Oh, I thought I would have to fight someone." Eris says, sorta disappointed, as Jupiter comes up behind her.

"Jupiter! You're not infected..?" Venus says, sorta confused.

"You told me about your little problem, and it made me more self aware. I gotta thank you for that, cause I probably would have been.. er.. controlled by now.. if that's the right word."

Venus just smiles slightly, then realizes him and Uranus were still in this asteroid prison.

"Alright enough chit-chat. Get us out of here." Venus says, demanding to be let free.

"Oh! Right, on it." Jupiter says quickly.

Jupiter comes close to the asteroids, as they get sucked up in his atmosphere.

"It's pretty handy to be a bigger planet in these types of situations." Jupiter says calmly.

"Thank you.. and also I think me and Uranus discovered something.." Venus says, his tone being a serious one.

"What is it?" Eris asks, a little scared but very curious on what it is.

"We have a lot to talk about." Venus states.

(To be continued.. sorry it took so long btw 😭 school for me is so close to getting out and once it does I will be updating this story so much more. Also, over 1k reads?! I couldn't thank you guys enough! This means everything to me! 💖😭)

Word count: 617