Reaction: Past Reacts To Future

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Author:
"In the endless void."

Azatoth:
"Ne null it's boring there's nothing to do"

Null:
"....... You... Do something about your life will yeah... You've done nothing but laze around and free loading"

Azatoth:
"Come on man it's not like we have anything to do"

Null:
"Sigh.. then how about making a reaction"

Azatoth:
"That's it, I'll make a reaction for tensura verse, I'll go and prepare A Room for there reaction"

Hours later Azatoth finally made the Reaction Room.

Null:
'wistles'
"Not bad Azatoth"

Azatoth:
"Of course"
'Smug'
"Anyways I'll go and summon them now"

Null:
"Wait which Rimuru will you summon, and are you sure you can defend yourself in case he retaliates, and is it even possible for you to summon him?"

Azatoth:
"Of course that's easy for me, the only Rimuru I can't summon, Is a Rimuru Above Tier 1, it requires hes permission, after all im Azatoth the The unbound sleeping God"

Null:
"Also known as the Idiot God who doesn't even know hes own creation, which is created through you're lazy ass sleeping -_-"

Azatoth:
".........."
"Anyways im goona summon the past tensura cast, after Rimuru returned from dwargon, and react to the future"

Null:
"Hmm, that's not bad"

So Azatoth summoned all involve with Rimuru from past to future that includes Tempest,demon lords, church, heroes etc...

Everyone:
"What the WHERE ARE WEE!?!?"

Azatoth:
"Hello guys im Azatoth and you are here t"

He wasn't able to continue, a demonic attack was sent by a certain clown demon lord.

Clayman:
" Huh who do you think you are don't you know who i am? I am the great demon lord clayman, the marionate mast"

Clayman was interupted by a sudden pressure.

Null:
"Oi you little shit, you're nothing but a small fry, you don't even have a unique skill and aren't awakened yet, and even if you do you wouldn't be able to obtain a unique how pathetic"

Clayman:
"Lies someone like me would obtain something stronger emmaybe even above"

Null laughing hard

Null:
"Someone like you? Don't make me laugh you don't even know what is above unique, which is iltimate power, or an ultimate skill your soul and existence is a joke it can't handle one unique, so how do you expect it to hold an ultimate skill which could bend the laws and reality"