Good morning hub!

*~Aphmau's pov~*

I was laying in my bed peacefully sleeping when I open my eyes to see Ein hovering over my head... what did he want now? Probably all my gold or something stupid like that- but he looked worried.. so I sat up

"Whats up Ein- I just woke up give me a minute before you prank me." I said to the gray eyed boy looking at me as if I had interrupted something important

"But aphmau!" He said to me as if he didn't know what he was going to say

"What do you want Ein?" I questioned him as he looked at me awkwardly and wordless

"It's Zane.. he-" then he didn't speak as if someone threatened to do something to him if he talked about this 'thing'

"Yeah? What about Zane?" I asked looking at Ein fearfully

"He.. he's.. trying to impress KC again.." he answered to me

"Okay with what? A robot, OH or a a CoOl NeW PoTioN?" I mocked trying to light Ein up.. but his face remained the same..

"No! He's trying something new.. something unbelievable.. or at least something unexpected to you.." he answered getting quite near the end..

"What do you mean? Unexpected? Is this a prank or something! Because if it is it's not funny! He's my best friend!" I told Ein then he looked at me as if I'd stole his right to speak!

"No! Look I KNOW I MESSED UP! BUT RIGHT NOW ZANES PLANTING TNT ALL AROUND YOUR HOUSE!! But I guess you don't believe me.. so don't come to me when you blink and the next thing you know you're gathering things to build a nEw HouSe!" Ein said back at me I felt horrible but - it was Ein...

I decided to look out my window and to my surprise.. he had been telling the truth?! I quickly found myself grabbing some of my belongings! All neatly packed into my purple backpack I ran out of the house and almost cried when I heard the lighter click then I bursted all the way to the middle of the hub! I felt a pang of guilt and sadness when I saw Zane stepping away from the blown up building that used to be my home..

"Zane?!" I screamed at the black haired man with anger and sadness then I saw KC over his shoulder fan girling over his 'bad boyness"

"Whats the problem aph?" Zane asked looking smug and proud

"What the problem? THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU BLEW UP MY HOUSE!! So the problem is you!' I snapped at him I felt mad and betrayed!

"Oh? Really.. well I thought your house need some- modifications.." he said feeling happy and loved by KC

"Modifications? You wanna talk about modifications? Well I want to talk to you on being a better friend! How about that? 'Friend'" I replied mockingly and he stood there waiting for KC to back him up

Then KC stepped forward and hugged me I felt glad that one of my gal pals actually cared if I felt bad! So I hugged her back everyone was quiet for a moment but then the silence was broken by Zane's rude and forgetful voice!

"Oh come on KC- it was just a joke... right aph!?" He looked at me if I were to respond to him but I didn't want to talk to 'that'

*~Ein's POV~*

Today had been a day.. not a bad one but not a good one either.. zane and aphmau fought.. but they were best friends! SPEAKING OF BEST FRIENDS!! I had been spending more time with pierce! Prancing around! chilling just being with each other! We've also been hanging out with kitty! She started to play on are server more than her own! But I can't help but notice pierce glancing at me through out the day.. I'm worried he probably thinks I'm weird like people always said I was.. but I try to ignore that! And just have a good time with my friends!

*~Pierce's POV~*

Another day! But randomly aphmau and Zane started fighting! Not physically but I could tell aph was upset about what ever was going on... but the rest of the day was fine I spent time with Ein! And kitty.... It was 'fun!' But I can't help but notice something inside me.. I don't usually think about things to deeply! But recently... I've been feeling differently about Ein and NOT IN A BAD WAY! It's just weird I've never felt this way before!

*knock knock*

"Hmmmm... Who's there??" I questioned

"It's me! Ein? Your bestie!! NOW LET ME INNNNN!!" He yelled then got quiet..

"I COMING!!!" I yelled back hoping he was still there because he was never really patient-

(This is were I'm leaving it off for now! I hope you enjoyed if you have any suggestions or a thing comment!! Have a good day/night/afternoon)

(Sorry if it was short!)

(Word count: 801)