It's not 299, it's 300

Ayanokoji's pov:-

Sweat dripped down my body as I ran on the grass, controlling the ball by my feet. I was in an indoor stadium built only for me practice. I was currently practicing my dribbling.  I tried many controlling techniques, mostly that I analysed though videos.

As I came closer to the goal post, I focused all my attention on the ball, my foot and my target. Trying to analyze their position, speed, hurdles in between, everything.

And then it started to appear again, the thing that I have started to see for some days, a thin white line connecting my foot, ball and my target.

(AN: A little explanation, you can compare that line to the line that Tanjiro from demon slayer sees when he hunts the demons. Here Kiyo can see it because of his extraordinary observation. Also note that tight line doesn't just mean line but can also be curve, a perfect curve.)

It was lose but I continued dribbling the ball across the corner. I could tell where would it become tight, that moment I will shoot. Five seconds remaining now 4..  3....2.....and

BOOM!! 

I shoot it with my left foot. The ball headed directly towards the left top corner. But instead of going in,  it collided with metal and deflected outside.

"A close call. But it's not good performance that you are missing shots on open goals. You need to practice your shots." Said the coach. He was 35 year old retired footballer hired by Tsukishiro to teach me basics.

But he was wrong here. I wasn't trying to hit throgh whole goalpost but a tight shot just near the top corner. He couldn't even tell that.

"I don't need you now. You don't need to come anymore." I said as I looked at him.

"Huh!? Where did this come from? And what do mean you don't need me!? Are you saying I can't teach you huh!?"

"Yeah. There's nothing you can teach me." 

"You are getting cocky. I accept that you are genius. I only taught you for two months but here you are playing better than most high schoolers. Though I still can't understand why you wasted money and built a stadium inside but I'm getting money so I'm okay. But remember you are still a student. My student. Respect your mater." 

"Then why don't we play one-on-one. It will prove you how delusionist you are. A best of five. Wanna play."

"Hahaha challenging your master very well. I'll play along. Print this in your memory, the level of former national player." He took off his jacket and came on field.

Guess I'll play for now.

After Some(5min) time:- 

The result is as expected. I won 5-0. He wasn't much of a challenge.

"H-How...c-can..this be..? I-I l-ost t-to a c-c-hild h-h-how..!?"  He was on the ground going through PTSD after a loss. Is he former national player? Truly pathetic. I walked out of the room.

"That was quite a performance."

"You don't need to stalk, Tsukishiro." Just as I came out, Tsukishiro appeared.

"I'm just observing. He is in quite a state don't you think?" He said looking at the coach on ground.

"Should I kill him?"

"It was already decided, so why ask me?"

"Ho, so you knew."

"He was told to not tell anyone about me. You keeping me hidden from the world. It's obvious that you want to hide me for the time being. May be from the opposition. There's no way you will let someone with such information go easily."