𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Kianna Nicole

Ok just be cool. It's okay. You will pass, you will complete all your required classes and tasks, and you will prosper. You got this.

"Kianna Nicole" Ms Wattson, the principal of Kianna's highschool called for her into her office.

"Hello gorgeous, it's been so long. You look so .. mature since the last time I've seen you. How's life been treating you?" She asked giving me a small hug and going to sit in her chair behind her desks.

"Thank you, and it's been going pretty well I can say. For the most part. There were a few mishaps, but I've been pushing through regardless." I replied honestly.

"That's one thing I can say about you, you do keep pushing no matter the circumstances. I love that about you." She said making me smile.

"So, about your graduation requirements. You're just back in time for testing, but I'd assume you haven't had the preparation for it. So you may have to schedule a different time to take it. I've been searching and I found you a tutor that's willing to offer you online classes along with your other classes to get you back on track. You'd have to join everyday like you would for school, and it will also be during the summer. You can then attempt to send in your college applications and test your luck. I don't know the likely hood of you getting accepted, but we can certainly try." She said and I returned an understanding nod.

-
It was almost 30 minutes later, and I had finally left the school. I was now on my way to Kai's house cause I miss my cousin.

I was currently listing to 'quickie' by Moneybaggyo. I usually don't listen to him, but when you actually take the time to listen to his music he decent asl. Like, actually.

Fresh up out the shower, she look good enough to eat
That lil' pussy got some tricks, grip my dick when it squeeze
Ooh, them quickies, be the best, got my Amiris to my knees (ugh-ugh)
Say she ain't gon' fuck on nobody if it ain't me (for real)
At least that's what she tell me, you know how these hoes be (for the moment)
That lil' pussy fire, don't give a fuck if she lyin' (so?)
That lil' pussy call, she get somethin' from me every time (time)
This gotta be lust, my feelings ain't strong as my mind (never)
Cut back on that lean, got high as fuck on half a line (a lil' bit)
Came from different planets, then one day we intertwined
We relate on different levels, we got compatible signs (match up)
This lil' pussy freaky, tryna keep this one a secret (shh)
How the fuck I switch addictions, feelin' like I need it
I ain't gon' lie, that pussy better when her and her nigga beefin' (beefin')
Told her, "Make a wish"
"11:11, " what she Tweeted, let me be your genie
Sneaky linkin', we don't tell it (uh)
Kissin', touchin', breathin' heavy (uh)
Foreplay session got you ready (go)
Beat it, but I don't support domestic (no)
Ever heard of soul ties?
My life a highly rated series, this lil' episode live
-
15 minutes later

"So I'm really about to be busy with school. Like Ian even finna be able to go out no more fr." I said scratching my head

"Girl u don't go out anyway." She chuckled making me side eye her

"Yeah, my teenage years .. well my young adult years ain't going how I expected. It feel like I'm not doing enough" I said truthfully.

"What u mean" she asked eating a portion of her ramen noodles off her fork.

"Like ion know. When I was bout 15/16, I expected me to be really having more fun, and being happier. I mean I'm happy with Keon, but I think sometimes I forget how young I am. It's like I'm- locked down into a relationship when your life really just began." She said cutting me off, but she was right.

"Yesss, and don't get me wrong, I love Keon. A lot. Like seriously, but I don't know I feel like we haven't gotten our chances to experience life for real." I said feeling guilty when I said it.

"Experience life how? Like with other people?" She asked

"No.. not really. I can't explain it." I said sighing getting frustrated. I hate when I can't express my feelings correctly, especially when I'm actually trying.

"Maybe it's because you may not realize it, but being in a real relationship is a priority. You growing up and trying to prepare for college is also a priority. Your house, bills, car, self care, mental and physical care, safety, your occupation, those are ALL priorities. And I didn't wanna say it but sometimes you put Keon before any of those." She said making my heart sink.

"Do you.. like feel like I put Keon before y'all?" I asked

"Nah, not that. I personally don't think so. But I'm saying, Kianna you stopped going to school cause of this nigga. I'm not saying it's his fault, but your main focus was him. I promise u he ain't going nowhere boo. He loves you, and I know you love him. But sometimes u gotta put yourself first." She said drinking some of her kool-aid.

"You right. Sometimes I just be feeling like I lost myself— and I hate it. It's like life is so different now bro. I don't even fw my daddy nomo, who used to be my favorite person. Marie is dead, ion even have a sister anymore. I don't know what terms me and my mama on, and— it's just so much. I need a break Kai." I said tiredly.

"I know. You really do. Maybe tell Keon you need a break- nooo Kai don't say that. I don't want a break from him" I whined

"I knowww but girl, u gotta do what u gotta do. You need to focus on this tutoring, and college, and your YouTube, all of that." She said rubbing my shoulders with a reassuring smile.

"I can't do it Kai. I can't just pull myself away from him. I love him too much, just to be without him is not even in the picture Kai." I said.

"I know. I understand you. Don't get me wrong, Keon? That's my Nigga. He cool. But it he really loves you, he'll know that this is the best decision for YOUR future." She said making me angry. I was becoming angry because she was right. And I didn't like that.

I love this boy too bad just to let him go. I can't do it..

-
-
-
Lol I usually don't do shirt ass cliffhanger chapters like this but I had to.

Opinions?

What do y'all think the best decision for Kianna is?

Do y'all think Keon would agree?

𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें