Joru ka gulam

Upon reaching the palace both parked there bikes and made their way inside the building while talking off there helmet and gloves. As rudraang was taking of his gloves his stormy greenish grey eyes met with the calm ocean blue eyes which slowly made their way towards his face then hands and stucked there before turning gloosy he observed the change and glanced towards his hands only to find his knuckles covered in blood. Rudraang cursed under his breath and hid his hand behind the back without any expression, he started moving towards his chamber avoiding eye meet with certain someone.

Kashi who was standing there looking at his blood covered hands moved forward and stopped him by holding his wrist. "Why are you stealing glances Kunwar sa." She asked in a meek voice."wh...why would I still steal glance". Rudraang replied a bit nervous why the hell are you stuttering Rudraang Shekhawat you are not a kid,he thought to himself angrily."okay, then why are you also hiding your hand. Show me" Kashi again asked in a meek but demanding tone. Every one present there was also nervous at what will happen now, cause the thing rudraang hate the most is to show Kashi his devil side or any drop of blood involved in there moments.

"it's nothing Kashi, i am tired i wanna go to my room and rest." He replied stubbornly not showing his hands."okay but have your dinner first then yo..." Her sentence stopped mid by his shouting "Can't you understand a simple thing Kashi i am tired and I just want to rest, why are you so hell bent on it." The moment those words left his mouth he immediately regreted as his intention was to not shout at her , he was just irritated as he was hiding the blood from her and she was not letting it go. Kashi immediately left his wrist and flinched and took one step back as it was one of those rare moments where he raise his voice at her. Every one was also shocked to see his sudden outburst on her." Rudra,calm down she just wanted you to have your dinner first, there was no need to raise your voice." Rajveer said in his authoritative tone. " It's okk Data Hukum, he is right ,he just wanted to rest and I like a fool i am was asking him about his hand or having food. Sorry Kunwar sa, i won't disturb you now." Saying so she made her way towards the sofa and grabbing her hand bag as she was about to leave a hand hold her wrist tight enough to stop her moving, looking back she found Rudra holding her wrist looking directly at her eyes which was about to tear up. Seeing her like that his emotionless face to betrayed him and his eyes turned soft "Sorry Kashi, aap janti hai na ghusse me ham kuch bhi keh dete hai, kuch bhi ker dete hai. Ham bas thode pareshan hai, aap per ham kabhi apni awaz uthana nhi chahte the or na hi kabhi chahenge. Vo bas heat of moment me nikal gaya, hame maaf ker dijiye. Hame hamari Kashi sirf hasti Hui achi lagti hai , Kashi ki aankho me aasu Rudraang ko bilkul pasand nahi." Listening this the tears she was holding broke down rudra viped her tears from his another hand and took her towards the dinning room.

He sat on the table and gesture her to serve him. Still avoiding his gaze she started serving him wiping her tears. On smelling the same aroma he asked raising a eyebrow " Have you made the dinner to?" To which she just noded. Sighing he finally showed her his hand which was covered in blood. Seeing the blood her eyes again started tearing up, she immediately bought the first aid kit and started treating his wounds, although for him the pain was negligible but seeing her concerned for him he felt at peace.

Nakshatra kept his one hand on Ranvijay 's shoulder and pretend to think something by tapping his fingers on his chin. He then whispered to him "Chachu do you remember when was the last time he apologized to someone." Hearing him ranvijay too replied whispering. " Ahmmm, Never ever he did that." They both shared a knowing look and suddenly naksh shouted "Randhir Uncle have you heard that song."
"Which song?" Randhir replied thinking . Then he started singing

Mere Dil me he joru
Dil ki dhadkan me joru
Meri aankhon mein joru
Meri sansoon me joru

Listening it everybody got that he is referring to rudra's behaviour which was very unlike to him . Suddenly all the men's smirk and joined him.....