9

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-----------------
"its hard ta trust, we been through too much shit we can't give up" Von rapped for what it seemed like the 15th time in the past 5 minutes. Dess was on the way to the studio to record her verse. she was driving in the car listening to 'Partition' By Beyonce.

" driver roll up the partition please i dont need you seein dess on her knees took 45 minutes to get all dressed up, we aint even gon make it to this club now my mascara running red lipstick smudged , oh he so horny yeah he wanna fuck he popped all my buttons yeah he ripped my blouse he monica lewinsky'd all on my gown" she sung pulling into the drive way of the studio.

She parked, turned off the car, and got out. Her platformed heels clanked on the pavement as she moved, fixing her top and raising her skirt. she smiled at the guards walking in singing partition. 

When she opened the studio door, she saw moni and navy, durk and India arguing there as well as a few other people. Von was rapping the same thing repeatedly when she noticed him in the booth. She sang as she laid her purse down, "take all of me, I just wanna be the girl you like." 

She was once again happy because her face had recovered from the fight, though not fully because she hadn't experienced any pleasure in a week or two. When he noticed her, von smiled. he put his headset off his head walking out.

As she hugged him, she grinned. He kissed both her lips and neck. Navy commanded, pointing at India and Durk, "Finally, please shut them up." She questioned "what happened" as von kissed her passionately and inhaled her thierry mugler perfume.

India remarked, "Durk bein sneaky." "How India", he questioned. She said, "Mothafucka, let me see your phone then." "why?" he asked. dess raised her brows. Dess replied, pushing von's face away from her, "lemme see." He frowned. Durk gave the phone to her. She looked over everything, but other than the fact that Durk was ring shopping, she saw nothing.

Dess said, "India, you're a good girl," and tossed her his phone after clearing the history. She sighed in relief as she browsed through his phone. Dess smiled as she turned back to Von. He had a frown on his face. "You OK?" she questioned. He nodded in agreement. The producer dj remarked, "We're ready for your verse dess, so whenever you step in we start."

She and Von entered the booth side by side. She opened her phone's notes after unlocking it. Everyone laughed as von remarked, "i ain't een heard ha verse yet she been gate keeping." While the music was playing, von rapped his verse. 

she looked at him in admiration, listening to the lyrics that were about her, Desiree Naija Smith. he looked her in the eyes. "her pussy just  like glue it got me stuck changed who i was, thats just because, i think im in love but im still a thug" he rapped. she went in the mic scannig her notes while she rapped her part.