He's alive!?

Alessandro Enzo Benardi

I came back home to see Dante waiting for me in the living room. "Can we talk in the room or the office?" He asked

"Let's go to my office"

We both went to my office and took a seat on the couch "So... Dad.. you know called me"

"Okay.. and?" I asked calmly, i didn't like the feeling where it was going

"He said he's coming back" He stated

"Coming back to our home?" I asked, I knew what he meant but still to be clear enough

"Yes.. and he uhm... said that he also needs us"

Need us!? The fucking guts the old man have.. He will not entire My life or any of my brothers life.. again.   That's a promise.

"Anything else?" I asked

"Yes.. uhmm.. that"

"Stop playing around with words, What do you want to ask?" I asked, i knew where this was going.

"Why did he leave? Or why did you ask him to leave?"

"I don't want to talk about that, Dante"

"I have a right to know, I kept quiet at that time but i deserve to know" 

No, you don't deserve to be hurt.

"Dante, Drop it"

"Please Sandro, He's my father."

He's not a good human, let alone being a father.

"Dante, You can leave" and with that he stared at me for a minute and without any word he got up and left my office.

I sighed, They can't know. They'll be shattered. I rather have them hate me all their life than to see them hurt and stop believing in family and their love.

The phone ring bought me out my thoughts, I looked over to see, Madison, Lucas social worker calling me.

"Yes, Ms West?" I asked

"Hello, Mr Benardi. Sorry for the disturbance but I found the Lucas Family and i need to discuss that with you"

"Sure, I'll be at your office"

I sighed, I hope i could find a home for Lucas, The poor kid, I felt helpless looking at him in that state, the scars which covered his body. He looked like a kid not a 16 year old Teenager, what that poor kid have gone through.

I left the office to leave, where I saw Noah sleeping in the living room with his head on the coffee table, sitting on the ground. I went close to him and have a closer look at his face.

I slowly and gently ruffled his brown hairs and gave him a peck on his forehead, "I'm sorry Noah, I love you so much"

I grabbed one of the blanket from the nearest cabinet and covered him before leaving to see Madison.

Noah, being the youngest of us have always been pampered by all of us, He was goofy ball of the family but everything changed because of that men.

We also had another brother after Noah but he didn't make it, He died after 2 hours of coming into this world.

I remember him being so small, Me and Giovanni fought on who will hold him first but then we holded him together.

Flashback

"Look at him Sandro, He is so cute" 8 years old Gio said

"Yes, He looks so much like mommy" My 10 years old self said

"What do we call him?" He asked

"Give me the baby" An angry 6 year old Dante said with a glare

"No, Me baby" Noah blabbered and we all burst out laughing

"Both of you, come here. I'll help you hold him" I said to the younger ones

I helped Them to hold the baby carefully, and I kept my right hand for the support.

"Hi baby, I'm you big brother Dante" He said giving him a big kiss on the cheek

"Me to big brother" Noah said, Noah copy's everything we say, he's a growing baby he's catching on words.

"Boys, You'll love the baby?" Mom asked, Looking at us with so much love

"Too much, mommy" Gio said

"He's cute" Dante said

"Not more than you" I said, I love mom the most.

"Bubba" Noah said with his big shining eye raising his hands towards me asking to hold him, I happily picked him up

"Yes baby?"

"You no love me? Only mommy?" He asked pouting

"I love you, Bubby" I said softly giving him a kiss on the forehead.

After playing with the baby for a while, the driver took us all home while father stayed with mommy. A few hours later we got to know that the baby died, he was very weak and couldn't make it longer in this world.

_____

"Thank you for coming, Mr Benardi"

"It's fine, what's that you want to talk about?"

"Oh yes, After the results it's found that, He has a family, A father and four brothers" She said, looking at me

"Okay, Did you contact his family?" I asked

"Well, Mr Benardi, it is found that he is your brother" she said making me shocked but i didn't show it of course

"My brother? Excuse me?" I asked, is this some sick joke?

"Yes, It's found that your brother, who was born on 1st September, didn't die. He's alive" She said

He alive!? How? What the fuck? The man, whom we call Father, told us, mom, that the baby died in his arms.

"We tried contacting your father, but we couldn't get in touch with him" I heard her say, I will not let that man take custody of my brother, not now or ever.

"You don't have to contact him, I will be taking the custody of my brother"

"Are you sure, Mr Benardi?"

"Do i look like someone who kid around?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'll prepare the custody papers"

"Very well, I'll take my leave"

_____

Their brother is alive!!? How will other brothers react? And their dad, he's coming back!!! To kuch drama!

Love you'll, Mwah!