Chapter 5:The Enclave Attacks

As technology progress and the lost knowledge has been slowly rediscovered. Foes of the reclaimers are beginning to sharpen their blades to destroy to the ones who want to return America back to its Ideals as it's founding fathers fought in the Revolutionary War that changed the world forever. The RSA seeing about a strange behavior from the Enclave, started to mobilize their military in case of an attack from the Enclave.

The Enclave may be small but it's more technologically advanced than the RSA's current technology and they have the FEV ready to be in use but doubt and the spirit of Revolution is lingering throughout the Enclave Military. The RSA however is now starting to industrialize the Midwest of America as they have reclaimed it from the evils that Humanity has to offer. The Entire East Coast is now under the RSA's Banner and now starts the proclamation of the United States of America. Here lies the countdown begins of America rises from the Ashes.

John Franklin, who is the commander of the RSA Armed Forces started to create new doctrines and explore the old ones to see it if it's useful enough to bring back to the new world. John Franklin suggests of using Combined Arms Warfare back with Artillery, Power Armor units, tanks as they were now being mass produced because of the scrap scattered around the wasteland but also sending in Rockets in Space and mine the resources in the moon as they have research it with some reverse-engineering from the ICBMs Rockets that are not deployed during the great war within just two years.

This starts the golden age for America to experience and for it's citizens.

After years of tensions and preparation of the coming war. The Enclave have stored enough munitions and weapons and equipment to last them a 6 month war so they need to make it a fast war. The RSA have mobilized it's population to be ready at the coming war,they were trained and equipped with the best equipment that the RSA has to offer.

In 2304,The Enclave strikes finally starting the Enclave-Reclaimer War. By putting the FEV at the Purifier. Water is poisoned and now the citizens of the RSA suffered by either of famine or the virus if self in their bodies killing them because they are not Enclave personnel.

The President of the RSA states his speech throughout the state as he appeared to every TV in the nation.

James Washington:Senators, Congressmans and House of Representatives, My fellow Reclaimers, I am here to inform that the Enclave has attacked our great nation. They have tried to bring back America at their own image by attacking us as we stood against their goal and Ideals. They wanted to have power. Power to do what they desire. The power to change the state as they pleased. But no longer shall we let tyrants once again rule this American Land. They say that they are the rightful and legitimate American Government, I don't believe it. Why? Because the American Government must stand for it's people, not of self interest or agenda by the will of the people. As the Declaration of Independence states that the government must served the governed and if it's people are oppressed or does not coincedes with the people's interest or even destroy them. The people has the right to abolish that government and to institute a new Government. One that does not go against the people that it is governing. The Government must serve the interest of the people as the people is the driver and the government is the car. We speak on what we desire because that's our Freedom as men and women. The Enclave wanted to exterminate to those who are not part of their organization. They say that they are the American Government but then I asked the question on why they are attempting to bring genocide and extinction to all who are not them. They are Fascist that wants to exterminate to those who are no them. We have been now reminded of the past in a war known as World War 2 as the Fuhrer of the Former Germany tries to bring purity to the German Nation by through extermination and genocide giving death to men, women and children alike in the most horrifying and gruesome ways. This event is known as the Holocaust and now the same is happening in front our very eyes. They poisoned our people because they thought they are the rightful inheritors of America's legacy. But I say that they are no inheritors of the American Legacy. Neither they are worthy of it. Now I speak into you about their leader known as President John Henry Eden which is not democratically elected by its own organization instead takes over the fractured organization and rebuild back to its former strength. I say that he is not worthy of leadership as he takes over an organization and never was elected. The worst of all that he is just a machine, an Ai that have it's own personality and delusions of wanting to restore America at his own image. Is this the true leader that wants to bring the rule of law and Peace. No! It's tyranny and ambitious delusional AI. He's a manipulative and cunning AI that will want to do anything in order to reach his goals. So may I repeat that he attacked our people through biological means. Never shall we falter nor shall we be discouraged. For we must achieve our greatest goal. To restore and to reunite these States of America. Through Unity, determination and our righteous fury for they have harmed the citizens of the Reclaiming States of America. We will see to it that we will prevail, WE WILL SUCCEED AT OUR Goal!!! I hereby calls for the Senate, the Congress and the Representatives in since a unprovoked and dastardly attack by the Enclave, declare a state of war has existed between the Enclave and RSA!
No matter how long it may take us. We will see to this war to it's conclusion with ABSOLUTE VICTORY!
God Bless the RSA and God Bless America.