So... yeah.

So.

Probably many of yall have seen that the Watty Awards are almost open for submission.

And they haven't included the genre Fanfiction.

I've seen a lot of ppl rage about that, since the fanfiction genre is a big and popular genre in Wattpad.

The main reasons why I joined wattpad is that I've seen how much ppl love fanfictions, and I'm willing to add my stories to the ranks for y'all to enjoy and comment on them.

Another reason is that I've just found out about the Watty Awards a few months back, when I joined Wattpad. That also boosted me to keep uploading chapters to this story to maybe earn a place in the Watty's.

And here we are, with the Wattys2023 devoid of the Fanfiction genre.

That's a large part of my motivation gone, because along with you guys encouraging me to keep updating (thanks, it really means a lot) I've also wanted to enter my story into the Watty's.

With me using up a massive portion of my time studying for exams, I'm afraid my motivation has gone past the point where I don't know if I can continue or not, especially with the news that you know, no Fanfiction genre.

I know I'll be laughing about how crap I did in exams in a week, but still.

Sorry about ranting, I will try and continue this book, hard as it may seem.

Thanks for understanding.

~opalico🎉