31, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n Fallflower

The blast pushed us out of the maze as we stood in front of two giants things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The blast pushed us out of the maze as we stood in front of two giants things.
It began talking " good evening ladies and gentlemen"

That voice..

" welcome to the great fight festival!" He went on.

The giant began making large pillars as we all stood still as boards.

" we'll be starting soon so let's wipe out those little worms still lingering around"

He sent thorns killing everything in that maze.
" it's Gloxinia" I groaned I know I make it seem like this but I don't hate my whole race I just don't like Gloxinia and I'm warming up
To king.

" that's a name I haven't heard in awhile" he signed.
" I'm too good for this I don't care" I shaded ignoring every word he said.

We were then split up onto pillars some numbers were uneven.
As the smoke cleared I turned to see a bunch of hoes I didn't like.

Both Ban and Meliodas were in shock to see the girl women standing together.
" if you bastards lay a finger on Elaine I'll crush you!" Ban shouted.

" luckily for me my women can fight" meliodas snickered.
" good for you" he hummed back.

" can we just start?" Yn groaned crossing her arms. As I stood in the front waiting for it to start Elizabeth and Elaine talked in the back introducing themselves.

The men jumped at us as Elaine used her wind to stop them in their tracks.
" I'm used to dealing with humans just like you" she announced.

Bitch you've been dead for like 20 summ years.

" Elaine your so amazing!" She applauds Elaine. As most white people do they stop paying attention at the worst time. Smoke rose among us as Elaine and Elizabeth began coughing.
" lame ass shit" I mumbled growing a vine out the ground piercing one brother and punching the other.

After the smoke cleared we heard shouted not so far away. " brother! I don't want you to die"
" oh my goddd" I groaned listening to them.

Elizabeth walked over to the two men and began healing the almost dead one.

Still the same kind person.

Since we had won the two brothers died anyways.

I watched as ban and meliodas went make and fourth while fighting.
" I'll say this again no one is better than y/n!" Meliodas argued.
They stopped arguing because the monster were already dead.
I laid in the air as I began to go to the sleep.