the world without me. Chp23

(trillions years ago blah blablah.)

Gods.

Without any god's, really, what is the world can do? Without even knowing who the very being that create them not even giving them a single clue...they don't know whether whats right and wrong. They just do as they pleased. They rule the world, they hurt their own heir's, they control people rights and bunch of bad things...  WHO will stop them? Who will punish them for what they done? No one.

The world is like a book. A book that they will do everything over and over again, they either admire or hate that special someone. Or they just a nobody. A book always had an author that create them and control them like a puppet. Telling them what they need to do or they can't do. But this time, the world doesn't have an author.

Without an author, they can't possibly know what's the meaning of their existence. Why did they create me? Is there a purpose for me to be alive?... Everyone has a purpose. It doesnt matter if it's cruel or not- there is something that the author want you to do. Some people fail that task, and some success it. Or others can't find that purpose.

Without them, humans, animals and other being will crawl everywhere. Walk like a snail at the street everyday. Just because their rich, powerful and admirable, they will be called a god by people. But when a chaos came in, they can't protect the world like a god can do easily and run away like a coward. Leaving their pride just like that for their life and money. The commoners is the powerful slave. A play in an evil deeds. They won't care. They won't help. That's until a few childrens decided to not follow along with this law.

Y/n L/n was a very bright child. You, who was full of passion, was a golden child. And that make many people envy you. You was a girl who didn't follow the ridiculous rules and chase after you're dreams to the fullest taking a few boys attention.

Cintlol was always a noble child , he was very beautiful boy since he was born. He was so handsome that adults want to take their hand on him. He hate that... Why does people touch something that not even theirs? He believes that humanity always has their own destiny. A person died or something happen to them? Dont worry, thats their destiny. It was meant to happen. He thought the same to you as well... He sees people destiny that was awaiting them for their whole life. He never thought anyone would break their own destiny...you has a destiny that you was meant to die since you was a slave. A pitiful slave that continues you're life just to die. Although, you break that. You didn't follow that destiny and went on being more thoughtful. You became rich. To be a noble , you have to earned it. You did that and became a noble.

Did he sees that right? You're destiny...did you break that just in an instant. Thats...so amazing! How could someone do that?! Cintlol was so uses on feeling the others touch , he tell himself that it WAS his destiny. He didn't think that...he could push that destiny away. He observed you , more and more and he fell inlove. Is this perhaps his destiny? Because you appears on his life suddenly and it became like this... that is TRUE DESTINY. isnt it?

Evadus was more of a serious kid. He was charming yes, but his personality got in his way. He was so serious that a conversation with him could make it awkward because he is so formal. Evadus , just because of how smart and hardworking he is , he was full of hatred. He hate everyone. Anything or anyone in his way. He didn't like people suddenly medaling to others business...what do they want? Why did they do it? Why is nobody saying what they did is wrong? WHY IS NOBODY PUNISHING THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID? It's felt so shitty and disappointing. Others will basically ruin someone life and just live happily after. Is that it? Doesn't that sound unfair..? Everyone is the same...

Everyone except you. Really, of course, you were fcking annoying. Always got in his way. Though, is it just him? Or he just love the challenge you put on. It's so frustrating yet so addicting. Everyone always has their own wrongs and he's gonna find yours, proud and excited. And..he just couldn't help but love you in the process.