| What We Felt Ahead |

WHAT WE FELT AHEAD

***

Haevi never considered happy endings. Always in her own world, she never looked for a boy for herself, until one particular, mysteriously hot guy barges into her life.
Stuck with commitment issues that could give a playboy a run for his money, she strikes a deal with the new hottie.

Just Sex.

He believed in love but hated the fact that the one girl he wanted, never looked back at him. Never once looking for a stay-by-side partner for himself, he distanced himself from all that screams promise.
He had secrets that could ruin everything he built up.

But for that one girl, is he willing to risk it all?

***

EPIGRAPH

I CAN'T SLEEP, I CAN'T EAT, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT THINK ABOUT HER. AT NIGHT I DREAM OF HER, ALL DAY I WAIT TO SEE HER, AND WHEN I DO SEE HER, MY HEART TURNS OVER, AND I THINK I WILL FAINT WITH DESIRE

Previews-

"Too bad, You're Stuck with me. Not for a few decades, not for centuries. You're tied to me forever. The kids you talked of? They'll come from me--or no one."

"I'm that stubborn kid, who can't share his belongings, no matter the intentions. So screw me."

"If you love me too, then stay away from those idiots who you call friends but their gazes say otherwise."

===

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Foul Language

Sexual abuse

 Violence

 Alcohol & Drugs 

Smut

Unexpected Ending

---

Stealing the ideas in the book or the plot is strictly punishable by the law, hence do not copy. This book is copyrighted by all rights reserved only to the author. Any plot references or inspired stories will not be tolerated.

I respect your comments but, I advise you not to use hateful, mean, or rude comments either to degrade my work or my characters. I won't hesitate to block the people who I can tell, don't respect me or my work.

Please do comment, vote and share. Don't be a ghost reader. Do not advertise your book in the comment section. I will be deleting any such comments that are not relevant to my story

This book is strictly 16+. However it is up to you, if you can handle the themes mentioned in the trigger warnings but, you have been warned. I am nowhere near responsible if this book triggers you at any point. You have been foretold and rightfully so.

Proceed at your own choice. Enjoy reading!

-S