Information about you my D̷̰̭̫̞̬̣̍́̔͑̓͐͌̀̀̿͝ͅȩ̵̛̛̖̲̼͈͎͉̓̃̉͑͛a̴̢̛̟͇̓̀̒͌̈̇͂̕͝r̴̀̈

Welcome User

Name: Y / n N I C O

Hight: 6 ' 2

Age : 21 - aged down -

Cup : J-cup in Japan

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: blue

Devil Fruit --->     

Hana-Hana Fruit;
Flower-Flower Fruit

Explanation:

The Hana Hana no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to replicate and sprout pieces of their body from the surface of any object or living thing. As further allusion to this, pinkish-white petal-like particles form at and then swirl away from where the parts sprout and vanish, as well as around the user itself.

Extra info on U S E R

U S E R, also known by her epithet "Devil Child" and the "Light of the Revolution", is the archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates and one of the Senior Officers of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. She is the seventh member of the crew and the sixth to join, doing so at the end of the Arabasta Arc.

Abilities U S E R S possess:

Similarly, she can use a number of techniques using multiple arms -- namely, Grab, Slap, Twist, Flip, Slam, Strangle, Hang, Hold and Shock. Robin also uses a technique called Wing to create a hundred arms from her back and shoulder blades. These arms hold each tightly in a specific way to resemble two giant wings.

Her technique Gigante Fleur, meaning Giant Flower, allows her to sprout a giant copy of her upper body and several giant limbs from the floor. Robin's most hype technique, Demonio Fleur, or Demon Blooming, is a reference to Robin's epithet as the Devil Child. This technique is somewhat similar to Gigante Fleur, as she sprouts a giant duplicate of her upper body. However, the key difference is that this technique adds a pair of bat-like wings, shaded skin, fangs and horns, making her resemble a demon. Robin's Demonio copy latches onto the target and pulls them toward itself. Then, after locking the target into an inescapable grappling hold, the Demonio finishes them off with Clutch.

Her technique Mil Fleur literally means A Thousand Flowers, through which she creates two huge arms or legs and performs a number of techniques with them. Furthermore, she can even make a clone of herself using Cuerpo Fleur, meaning Body Flower. Robin uses this technique in the "Dressrosa" saga to relay a message to Law after being trapped in the Tontatta Kingdom. She again uses this technique to infiltrate the enemy's secret rooms in the "Wano" saga. This arc gives Robin major power boosts, further amplifying her skills.

• immense Flexibility
• perfect memory
• perfected multiple fighting      styles
• can wield a katana
• can wield a poleream

Personality of U S E R:

is usually a very calm and collected person. She spends most of her time with the Straw Hats reading books. Unlike Nami, she seems to find the perverted nature of Brook and Sanji funny.

Dislikes of U S E R:

The government, the strawhats being disrespected or hurt, kaido, her past, overblot, grim being hurt, Ortho being upset, being interrupted whilst reading, {insert U S E R S dislikes}....