Chapter 3: First day

𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒 akong nakaalis sa pinangyarihan. Kasalukuyan akong nakatago sa likod ng sobrang pambata na color na building na ito.

I was chasing my breath. Nakakahiya yun ah. I covered my heated face and leaning down the wall.

"What are you doing miss?" A small  voice of a girl interrupted my drama.

I look around me and see nothing. Where did that voice coming from?

My forehead crease.

A girl small voice laugh slowly.

"I'm up here!"

I immediately look up and I saw a girl wearing a uniform unlike mine because I'm wearing casual clothes and her skirt is way too short; casually sitting on the big branch of acasia tree.

How did she end up there?

Balak ko sana siyang hindi pansinin dahil hindi ko naman siya kilala pero nagulat ako nang lumundag siya sa mismong harap ko.

My mouth left agape and looking at her with an awe.

Pinagpagan niya ang kanyang maiksing skirt.

She then turned to me while a ghost of smile plastered in her pretty face.

"Transferee?"

I just nodded.

"Btw I'm Astraelle Jeanne Sevillano. 19 years old. Taking Bachelor of Science in Accountancy."

She offered her hand. I was hesitant to shake it but I found myself introducing while shaking her hand.

"Oh nice choice sa degree program mo. Bagay sa iyo." She smiled.

"Thank you."

"Anyways so you're on your first day here in Ravenclaw right? You want me to tour you?"

Mabilis akong tumango.

"Good tara!"

She hold my hand. I jolted in shock but I shrug it off.

While walking in the middle of the hallway I saw some random girls sneering at me and then murmuring each other.

I just rolled my eyes. Duh! I don't give a damn for them especially those annoying prick!

"Can you be my friend Brella?"

"Sure Astra. From now on we are besties!"

She hugs me tight. Napaubo ako dahil doon so she immediately get off and giving me an apologetic smile.

"Maiba ako Brella."

I turned to her. We are now walking in the stairs going up.

"What about it Astra?"

"Why are they sneering at you?"
Pinanliitan niya ako ng mata.

"Aww nakita mo rin pala yung matatalim nilang titig sakin?"

"Yes of course!I'm good at observing people."

I was astonish by what she said.

"I know it already na pala why are they like that at you."

"What do you mean?"

"I was on my way up on the acacia tree when I heard a commotion so nosiness was gotten on me so I climb the tree just to see what happen nearby and I saw what happened."
She said casually.