Hide & Seek Playlist

To my Hide & Seek readers,

It's been a while. 

These past years have been challenging, so I can only hope that they have been kind to you and you have weathered them alright...

This update is upon request - some readers asked me whether I had a playlist for this book. I'd done one for myself, to help me write, didn't think anyone else would be interested! But now I'm making that list public, in case you are. 

I should point out that for me, music is about melody more than lyrics. So if some songs don't seem to quite make sense in the Hide & Seek world, it's the melody that connected me to a character or to a particular part of the story, and I ask you to listen to those melodies.

As I'm not brilliant with apps, I'm sharing the song names and artists, so you can find them. My apologies, tech is not my friend!

Here you go:

Playlist

Ri's song: Cornflake Girl (Tori Amos)

The Clan: Ri Na Cruinne (Clannad), Heathens (Twenty One Pilots)

Realization: Ensom (Medina)

Hiding: Traffic Accident (Dann & Mujin) (This one is a more recent song where the melody matches some of the energy of the flirtation between Ri and Damian, I liked it so I included it)

Friendship: Undisclosed Desires (Muse)

Running: The Game Has Changed (Daft Punk)

Clenlevin: Fireflies (Owl City) & Caribbean Blue (Enya)

Brought back to the Clan: Theme From Harry's Game (Clannad)

Return: Breathe Me (SIA) & Lithium (Evanescence)

New reality: Black Swan (BTS), Papercut (Linkin Park)

Rebuilding with Damian: Running Up That Hill (Kate Bush) & Twilight (Delerium)

Capture: Ready Steady Go (Paul Oakenfeld)

Truths: Le Onde (Ludovico Einaudi)

New Life: Lothlorien (Enya)

New Beginnings: My Universe (Coldplay and BTS) & Magic (Coldplay)

Hope you find some new music in the above that inspires you :)

And for those of you who didn't know, Checkmate is up and running again, so 'check' it out (pun intended LOL).

Clanspeed, all!