Chapter 2 💙✨

The shopping.

       Everything was the same after that day, except for my mindset

Everything was the same after that day, except for my mindset. I couldn't focus on anything, all my thoughts were about him, and what was happening to me.

My parents however were always thinking about the marriage, I didn't even know my future husband's name and they were talking about that.

It is Friday today, the end of the week, and right now I'm walking back to my dorms.

My bag was on my right shoulder, hanging behind my back.

I was deep in my thoughts to even notice someone looking at me.

Why would they marry me off to someone? Why would they? Do they not care for me anymore?

Neither of my siblings ever came to me after that day.

I don't feel like going to anyone either.

It hurts how there is no one for you when you are hurt.

I suddenly stopped on my tracks, my emotions taking control of me.

I leaned myself back at the wall behind me, now sobbing hysterically.

I sat down, crying my eyes out. I hiccuped uncomfortably, my head hurting from crying and thinking so much.

I suddenly felt myself being embraced, such soft arms. I hugged them back, too hurt and in pain to see who it was.

His perfume was helping me get comfort.

I started sobbing harder, my pain could be heard through my cries.

"It's okay," a male through his deep yet soft voice spoke. "I'm here for you." He said, comforting me.

"Close your eyes, and don't open them." He requested, I did as I was told.

He slowly slid out of my embrace, "Ple-ease, d-don't lea-ve me-e.", I pleaded through my hiccups, my eyes still closed.

He kissed my forehead, his lips feeling so soft on my skin. He told me to open my eyes once he was gone. I nodded my head at a soft pace.

When I knew he was not here anymore, I got up and opened my orbs, getting up and wiping off my wet eyes.

I looked around myself, having no signs of anyone near me.

It's starting to get dark, so I viewed the sky.

It looks so beautiful. I sighed thinking about the guy who comforted me, I smiled thinking about him.

My phone rang, getting a call from someone. I took the phone, looking at the caller id, it's Mom.

I sighed before attending it, "Hey, Mom."

"Hey, Baby. What are you doing right now?"

"Oh, I was just going to the dorms." I stated.

"It's so late, are you alright? Why are you going there after so long?" She questioned.

"Mom, I went to buy some snacks for myself." I quickly lied, I didn't want my mom to be worried.

"Ok dear, but be careful, can you come home please? Wear something nice, okay?" She stated, not even letting me speak for once.

"Okay, Mom, is someone home?"

"No sweety, you are going shopping." Mother explained.

I stopped looking around at Mom's words. I sighed, "Okay." I ended the call before even saying bye. My eyes welled up with tears again, but I quickly wiped them.

I entered the house, greeting my parents with the fake smile I am using a lot nowadays.

I was wearing a light green knee length frock with matching shoes and white tights. Unlike the last time, my hair is tied into a ponytail.

I quickly noticed him sitting on a sofa in the living room.

He was wearing a gray (my favorite color) shirt with black pants, his hair just as before. Looking so handsome, I just wanted to hug him.

He glanced at me softly, his lips forming a soft smile which he quickly hid but did not go unnoticed by me.

"Dear, you are going shopping with him." My father said, with a smile on his face. I nodded anyway.

I followed my future husband towards his car. A black car, so clean and shiney.

He opened the passenger seat's door for me, making me sit down. He quickly sat on the driver's seat.

We drove off towards a shopping mall, for my wedding dress and his wedding suit.

I followed him closely, seeing how short my height was compared to his.

We both entered the mall, I was starting to get anxious and I started to massage my hands again.

I gulped, looking around. There were so many couples looking through their wedding dresses and suits. All of them were looking so happy.

I suddenly felt my hand being taken, I looked behind myself seeing that it was my future husband.

He was holding my hand! Butterflies spread through my stomach, a tingling sensation passing through my abdomen.

He smiled at me slightly, making me dumbstruck. He is so handsome!

He moved forward taking me with him. I sighed, trying to calm my heart down.

I suddenly smelled his perfume, taking in the scent. It's familiar. It's the same as the guy's scent. My eyes widened as I thought, it could be a coincidence, wouldn't it?

He made me stand near the lots of wedding dresses and went to the wedding suits himself.

We both choose the dress and suit we would be wearing.

I sat on the passenger seat, just as I sat before, he drove off to the route to my dorms.

I blushed, when I caught him staring at me with a smirk, which he quickly hid.

"What's your name?" I questioned, trying to calm the hotness in the air. He seriously replied, "You'll know." The deep yet soft voice spoke, sounding so familiar. I stared at him while he focused on the road ahead.

"You can tell me now." I said as I shrugged, smiling.

"Shut up." He hissed, annoyed.

My heart ached as he said those two words.

I looked away, feeling hurt again.