11

"I CAN WALK YOU KNOW" [Name] argued with Hyoga who was currently holding her by the stomach

"I CAN WALK YOU KNOW" [Name] argued with Hyoga who was currently holding her by the stomach. They had separated from Homura for over a day now as she was spying on the science kingdom. Hyoga then let her from his grasp, saying "We're here".

[Name] rubbed her butt, wincing as she looked upwards. "Woah, Tsukasa revived like a bazillion people, that's so cool" she awed at the sight.

Various boys and girls roamed around, each busy in their respective jobs. From what [Name] could figure, Tsukasa revived people who would be easily influenced by hierarchy. Felt kinda ironic, didn't it?

She followed Hyoga towards a big cave, which she assumed was Tsukasa's lion den. People around her gasped in shock or grumbled in anger.

She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and suddenly bumped into someone with a stronger build. Her vision was obstructed as the man pulled her into his chest, hugging her tight.

He smelled like grass, she didn't know how to explain it; he smelt of freedom. Her face was smashed into his bare chest as his grip got tighter.

"I...I can't b...breathe" she whimpered, lightly patting his back to let him know. He understood as he let her go and she could finally see his face.

It was him alright, tall and broad, standing in the middle of the base. His hands were around her elbows, rubbing them with his thumb as they stared into each other's eyes.

Gently lifting up her hand, he brought it close to his mouth, leaving a chaste kiss. At this point [Name] could feel her face getting flushed as he pulled away; she let out a "Yelp".

"I'm so glad that I get to see you again, [Name]" his voice when he said her name felt so sensual and soft. It made her want to melt right into his arms without any worry. "Um well umm hi" she was scrambling for words.

Tsukasa just chuckled as lead her into the cave by the hand. Hyoga followed suit as his presence was being completely ignored by the two lovebirds. His sister's love life was something he didn't want to see but now his supposed master was in love with her.