9. Mine

Eunhye's Pov:

*beep beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off on my dresser.

I stretched a little while snuggling back into the figure next to me. I was so warm and cozy I didn't want to get up.
....
wait

My eyes shot open and I saw niki with his arms still wrapped around me fast asleep.

Everything from last night came flooding back.
Him coming over, the thunderstorm, us playing Uno.

I sighed and looked at up at him, he was so kind to me last night.

He had such a calm manner when he slept. I brushed a piece of hair behind his ear that was hanging in his face. I smiled to myself while just watching him for a little while. He was a whole different person last night.

"I can feel you watching me," Niki smiled with his eyes closed.

I put my head back down on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You're nice when you're asleep"

"I think I was pretty nice last night don't you think?" he says sighing

"i suppose..."

He chuckled before sitting up in bed and stretching.

"Hey what time is it? I should probably start getting ready for class," I say standing up off the bed.

"9:15."

"WHAT!?"
I quickly opened my door and grabbed a hair tie throwing up my hair and grabbing my back pack.

"What's wrong?" He said yawning and laying back down.

"I have physics with Jay this morning and class started are 8:30!" I say grabbing my keys.

"I can drive you," He said standing up and opening the door, "I have biology across that same hall."

"Okay, thank you" I said giving him a smile before following him out to my car.

The car ride was pretty quiet, but not in a negative way. Almost like we were just okay with each others presence.

"Thank you for driving me," I say as I open the car door.

"No problem," He said giving me a wave.

I quietly try to walk into class without trying to draw to much attention.

"Where've you been?!" Jay whisper shouted at me.

"I'm so so so sorry Jay, I over slept."

He sighed and handed me some notes he took while I was gone.

"Thankyou."

I quickly pulled out my notebook and started copying from Jays notes

Class finished up, and I sighed lying my head on the desk.

"Did you have a bad night?"