Chapter 11 War 4/4

Hendrickson POV

4 days later

Capital has been attacked constantly, and today. It would be last day of the resistance. As all three Generals meet, and formulated plan to attack Capital on all sides, and finally put it on end.

*BOOM!!!
*BOOM!!

Explosions are happening all around the capital before Lios troops finally breached in.

"Advance!" Ordered Augustus before splitting random Holy Knight in two." Hendrickson take 200 Blanks and advance further into center!"

"Understand SIR!, Full Counter!" I returned his attack before sending wave of Hellblaze at group of soldier." Twigo! Advance!"

"Conclusion :You are dead!" Concluded Twigo before unsheathing his sword at incredible swing and creating strong blast of wind! Eliminating group of soldiers and several buildings behind.

*BOOOM!! Great Holy Knight Lucas joined fight! But this time he was stopped by Lior!

"Continue Hendrickson i will take care of him!" Shouted Lior before pushing Lucas back and unleashing a fury of slashes!

*SWISH!

*ZVISH

I ignored pretty much everyone but ordered my troops to advance further! we passed through soldiers who were quickly decimated . Normal soldiers is just that, normal. They can't do anything to Holy Knights level individuals!

"I FUTURE GREAT HOLY KNIGHT , BAZU WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" Shouted guy with PL of 1,000 , who appeared in front of me, and swinging his sword at me.

*KNOCK!

I just punched him on head, thus making him unconscious! 

"Report! Twigo!" I ordered for his report.

"Sir, all forces breached into Capital! All Gree forces are scattered and barely 100 Holy Knights are in Royal Palace, it's only matter of time before it's conquered!" Reported Twigo, running behind me, followed with all Knights.

As we are running in direction of Royal Palace, we encountered numerous enemies, but we finally made it .

But, in front of palace, is king and 50 Holy Knights, why is he out in open ?

Anyway when i used stats on him, i confirmed it. It is Demon Duke with PL of 2,600 and with said titles.. He even has Demon Mark activated, so did he mask it before , as he still had such PL .

"King of Gree Julis, surrender !" I commanded him as all of my troops stationed at every possible corner and walked in front of them." You are surrounded on all sides, there is not even a chance you would escape."

"For the King!!"

"For the King!!"

"For the King!!"

All Gree Holy Knights rushed at my force. but they were just C-Class, small fry. Most of them were eliminated with one or two spells/

*BOOM!!

*SWISH!!

Julis attacked me, with spear, But i dodged it before using my Acid Down, but bastard dodged it before again thrusting his spear at me.

"Hellblaze Wave!" I pushed him back, his spear got melted by fire and his armor is doing same.

"Tch! You are not normal Human !" Proclaimed Fake Julis, before taking apart his armor quickly ..

"Just shut up!" I shouted before thrusting my sword at his chest, lucky bastard jumped away. And killed two his own Holy Knight, his own Holy Knights! Only to pick their weapons!

Weapons were two swords, one short sword and one long sword.

*BOOM!

Fake Julis rushed at me, we exchanged dozens of swings, but it's obvious that i'm losing here, I NEED A WEAPON!! 

*SWISH!!

"ENCHANT HELLBLAZE!" I shouted just in time as i was impaled in my stomach, in a fit of rage i managed to cut off Julis left hand and push him back.

"Hyper Recovery Spell!" I used one of my Healing incantation orbs to heal my wound but not moving my eyes from Julis form.

"You Human garbage!!! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN OUR FOOD!!" Proclaimed Julis before revealing his true form, that of Demon Duke in human form . (Not worth of full description ,as he won't be that much important for story.)

"You are scum here, a Demon scum and trash." I replied at his angry outburst, in time to see Demon's incredible regeneration powers as he tried to fuse it in place, but alas Hellblaze is not having it.

"You are Human trash!!"

"And who is winning?" I asked mocking him, it worked . Bastard forgot about his hand and just rushed at me with his short sword, this shall be his doom

*BOOM!

"ACID DOWN!"

"ARGG!!" This time he wasn't able to dodge it, he didn't think clearly enough. It managed to get him , but bastard managed to come out of it, because he enveloped his body in darkness.

"Tch! Try this! Enchant:Hellblaze!" I shouted before swirling black flame at his position several time, and Hellblaze in form of swing hurled at hims.

"ULTIMATE DARKNESS!" He slashed his Darkness enveloped sword at me, creating something akin to a beam of darkness. 

"Guh," Is this end of me, I though, seeing both of my legs crippled and a small hole in my stomach again, time slowed down, it was enough to see if someone was nearby. In our attacks we destroyed numerous building.

"AGGH! THIS HURTS DAMMIT!" I screamed,  punching  floor in fit of rage, before grabbing last Healing incantation Orb

"Oh YOU WON'T!!Shouted Demon Duke appearing several meters away from me, with Hellblaze burning on his body . Time slowed down even more, seeing no choice, i had to summon a person who could save me !!!

*ZISH

AUTHOR NOTE: I will use Japanese names for original attacks, why? Simply Japanese attacks have shorter name, and thus more words could be written to fill 1k word chapter.

"Raijin no Sendo!!"

A lighting appeared before grabbing Hendrickson out of the way of maddened Demon Duke. As lighting dissipated .

It revealed A Holy Knight, clad in silver armor with Golden symbols. With helmet that has two horns, . Of weapons Knight has sword and shield.

Pl of said Knight is: 1,180 in Magic, 930 in strength, 950 in Spirit. Total 3,060.

"Stay down Hendy, i will take care of this!" Said Holy Knight before attacking Demon Duke " Raijinken!"

Mysterious Knight disappeared at lighting speed before appearing behind Demon Duke, slicing his right arm off.

"Raijinken!!" He again disappeared, before appearing 10 meters away.

"Raijin no Shukusei!!" Shouted Knight before disappearing with burst of lighting and appearing in front of disarmed Demon Duke , delivering devastating attack with his sword and creating big explosion, and delivering several attacks at Demon Duke's chests, where his hearts could be,thus ending his life.

Chapter Word Count 1037

If you guessed who this Knight is please comment it,!!