01 ✓

EDITED!

Y/n's great

Liked by 99+to this pic while the old guy drove^^

Liked by 99+
to this pic while the old guy drove^^

y/n walked through the streets of miyagi, lightly humming to the tune of the music that was blaring through her headphones. she had just moved to japan, and the rest of her furniture was being shipped to the place she would be renting out, so she decided to explore an area that was near the house.

she was in a pair of grey sweatpants, a white cropped top, and a grey zip up hoodie, carrying around a volleyball. she had planned to get some practice in before finding a school and joining a club, as she hadn't been able to get much practice in with her job and having to pack up all her stuff.

while walking, some high pitched screams over threw the sound of her music by a long shot. startled, she took off her headphones, looking around for what made the noise, as she walked, the noise only got louder.

after turning a corner to a park she saw a small crowd of girls her age surrounding a taller guy with brown hair. they were spewing compliments at him, most of them for his looks and physique, one of the most heard compliments talking about how hot he was, but do you know what was even hotter?

the weather.

as the sun shone against her skin, she stopped looking at the male, annoyed by the heat.

she hadn't anticipated for it to be this hot out. going straight from the colder climate in canada versus the warmer one of the spring in japan, mixed with her jetlag, she was majorly hot.

she put the volleyball between her ankles to hold it in place as she found a hair tie, tying her long (for the sake of the plot) hair into a ponytail, small strands of the front of her hair still falling into her face. she sighed in comfort as she felt the breeze hit her neck, taking off the hoodie and tying it around her waist as she went to go find an empty spot in the park that would be more quiet.

"aw! thanks for the cookies, i'm sure they'll taste great!" oikawa was receiving gifts and compliments from his fans, getting an assortment of various cookies and mochis. it was a monday after school, which meant that the aoba johsai team wouldn't have practice. this was the cause of mondays being the biggest 'oikawa fangirl meetup' of each week. "you guys are so sweet!" he praised, flashing the girls a sweet smile making them swoon.

meanwhile, iwaizumi, hanamaki, and matsukawa boredly watched their friend get fawned over by girls from their school. this happened every day, they'd talk, and in the blink of the eye oikawa would be missing just to be found surrounded by girls from their school, and with the prior knowledge of it being the day they didn' t have practice, they didn't know what they were expecting.

frankly, it annoyed them. they had originally came to the park to hang out and play volleyball, but oikawa had the volleyball, and he surely wouldn't be playing for a while. "i swear, couldn't he at least give us the ball before he decided to go all celebrity." iwaizumi groaned, the other two nodding in agreement.

"i mean, there's a girl with a volleyball near the bench over there?" hanamaki shrugged, noticing a girl he hasn't ever seen before.

The three gave each other a knowing look. It couldn't hurt to ask, right?

y/n was dribbling the volleyball, bumping to herself as bruno mars songs blasted into her ears. she didn't even hear the three men walking towards her, arguing on who would ask her to play.

"makki you saw her first, you go!" matsukawa hissed, trying to shove the boy towards the y/n. "shut up! you' re the one who agreed!" makki murmured back, furrowing his eyebrows as he attempted to push mattsukawa at her instead.

eventually, they agreed that iwaizumi would go up to her, well more like hanamaki and matsukawa pushed him in front of her, but tomato tomato, same difference. as the ace stumbled in behind the girl, he loomed a shadow over her, a dark eerie aura surrounding him.

he prepared himself, taking a step forward. little did he know, he'd trip on a rock, falling forward and grabbing her shoulders. he felt y/n's shoulder tense, and trying to calm the girl down he tapped her shoulder, making her whip her head around to face the man who was only an inch or two taller.

"..." his adams apple bobbed as y/n gave him a questioning look. he was kinda nervous, and it didn't help that he found her attractive. "i- uh... can we play with you?" he asked sheepishly, glaring at his two friends that were snickering at iwa's lack of conversation skills.

with oikawa....

he finished up his little meet and greet, turning around to talk to his friends when he noticed they were gone. panicking, he wondered if they got kidnapped, or maybe they left him again.

he searched, calling out their names just to seem them with a girl that he definitely didn't know. he ran towards them, dropping his own beat up ball. "uh- guys, who's this?"