One- 'You know what'

omg..... I guess we're doing this.....

PART THREE OF THE SERENDIPITY SERIES!!!

'WITH YOU.'

'Probably the third day would be better?'  I thought to myself as I forced myself to open my eyes in the morning.

Of course, there was nothing better about the third day either. I groaned upon seeing the bed empty next to me, cold and alone...

'Maybe if I shut my eyes and open them again, he would be here next to me?'

'I know it'd probably be a dream since he isn't here but it'd still be nice... I guess?'

It had been three days without Jimin and waking up to 'no-Jimin' felt like hell. But work called.. I could /not/ leave my lab without the lead scientist for 2 days in a row... 

I picked up the phone which had been ringing for a while and it was what actually woke me up instead of the alarm which was supposed to go off in another 15 minutes.

I checked the contact.... Jungkook...

"This better be good because you fucking woke me up and I was dreaming about him and I miss him so much and my eyes are puffy because I've been crying myself to sleep every night-"

"Oh my god, shut up y/n," Jungkook said, "really, why are the two of you the same... He's been a whiny little bitch and crying and blaming me and Taehyungie hyung because we got him for our bachelor's trip...He said we're ruining his 'honeymoon period with his wife'.. like what the fuck??" Jungkook sounded pissed, "you guys have been married for two years.... HOW LONG DOES A HONEYMOON PERIOD LAST??"

"You fucking stop blaming my husband!! And why do you even need a fucking bachelor's trip?? You're always taking trips together anyway?!"

"Oh really? Then why are you missing him so much? You're always on video call with him anyway."

"JUNGKOOK, YOUR HYUNG IS NOT NEXT TO ME WHEN I WAKE UP AND IT'S BEEN THREE WHOLE DAYS. Do you know how difficult this is for me?"

"Trust me, it's more difficult seeing a grown ass man crying after he's had the tiniest bit of alcohol or even without alcohol and telling everyone how much he misses his wife... Y/n, we were at a yacht party, alright? Some college students invited us when they met us at the beach... And you know what Jimin hyung did? He showed your pictures to everyone and cried and told them how you are the most beautiful woman to ever exist and then gave them your entire biodata.. It looked like he was giving away your LinkedIn profile but also kept mentioning that you're perfect... It was kinda funny.. and very cute- wait, are you crying?"

"No I'm not," I said, sniffling, "why did you not take me along??"

"Because it was a boys only trip."

"And? What would you do? Call strippers? You're literally gay-"

"Male strippers exist, y/n."

"Yay gender equality?"

"Alright that's enough, let me talk to my wife," Jimin finally took the phone from Jungkook, "good morning my sweetest angel, my perfect pumpkin, mermaid princess, the love of my life, my gorgeous gorgeous wife."