Prologue

It's been quite a while since Kei Karuizawa came to me. At this stage of our relationship, she's my girlfriend. During this day, we took another step forward in our relationship. Kei and I had the experience of kissing together.

But now it was too late, and so she began to prepare to leave.

After a few moments, she came to the door.

"K-kiyotaka, don't forget that from tomorrow we will reveal our relationship..." the girl said, starting to blush.

Today was the last day of summer, and she decided that tomorrow she would start talking about our relationship with her. In fact, it would have been revealed someday anyway.

"Okay, I remember" I replied.

"And... thank you for today. Good night," my girlfriend said, smiling tenderly and waving her hand at me.

I nodded, and then she opened the door and went out.

The door closed. My girlfriend is gone.

I walked over to a chair and sat down on it. I started thinking about my relationship with Kei.

If Kei can still teach me love, can I be with her forever? That's the question I've been asking myself.

But it was not difficult to answer this question.

No.

The end of our relationship was predicted the moment it began. I can't be with her forever.

But still, the first half of the "Course of Love" came to an end, and we moved on to the second part.

From now on, we will live a decent school life as a couple.

It could get us into trouble.

But together we can resist them.

And then, after a while, the moment I was talking about will come.

The moment when Karuizawa Kei is forced to break away from her master and face what lies ahead alone.

This will be our end...

I looked at my watch. It was already late, and I decided to lie down on the bed.

"The main thing is that "he" does not come again."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Some time later

An alarm clock?

Is it really morning already?

But I didn't set the alarm, did I?

I opened my eyes and looked around the neighborhood. I ended up in a huge theater?

But how? I was sleeping in my room...

And there were other students there besides me.

"Well, well, guys, get up! Now the fun begins!"