The President's defeat

The screen lit up. It showed "The video is loading..."

After a while, another caption appeared: 'The video is starting'

A rocky area with knee-high bushes was located near the border between zones I2 and I3. 

"Oh, it's our recent exam" Said Sudo. "I still can't believe that Koenji alone won the exam." He finished.

"That was fun." Said someone.

"Say Nagumo, it was unforgettable." Said Kiryuin. But the man only said "Tch, yep" in response.

— So he's here somewhere?

 I took my backpack off my back and hid it in the bushes.

 I don't know what will be waiting for me next, but the backpack will definitely become a hindrance. I decided to put everything in it, including the tablet. If I manage to get to the coastal zone, then it will not be difficult to return to this rocky area.

 Ichinose told me that this is where Tsukishiro intends to "bury" me.

"That time..."  Ichinose.

"Did you have something to do with this?" Some of her classmates asked.

"Y-yes." replied Ichinose.

It is quite possible that a completely different destination zone has been declared to other groups with my table. I really wanted to confirm this option, but I couldn't spend even one point on a GPS search. 

Knowing about Ichinose's involvement in this situation, I just couldn't help but go. After all, if I ignore the zone, Tsukishiro will ruthlessly deal with her class. It's hard for me to imagine what kind of punishment he will come up with for them. 

Having finished all the preparations, I already headed to I2. 

— Ayanokoji. What a coincidence. 

At that moment, Nagumo called out to me, looking in my direction with interest. He was holding a tablet in his hands.

"Nagumo and Ayanokoji? This is going to be interesting"  Kiryuin / Asahina.

''So he's going to show this particular moment first? I see... Maybe there will be more interesting clips after that?"  Nagumo.

Given my position, someone's location here seemed unnatural. 

Is it possible that this guy, in addition to the reward, is also connected with Tsukishiro's affairs? Unlikely. After all, the position of student council president meant little to Tsukishiro.

His appearance most likely has nothing to do with the current situation, but I still need to keep my eyes open.

 — What did the student council president Nagumo forget in such a place?

I quickly looked around, but at first glance, there were no other students from Nagumo's group nearby.

 — Calm down. It's just you and me here. 

He probably did a GPS search earlier on purpose to make me less wary. 

— There are no jobs nearby. Why are you here? 

Nagumo appeared from my southeast side.

 — I was having fun on the beach in zone I4. You know, survival on a desert island is about to end.

"And rightly so, we need to relax" Ike.

 On the last day, when most of the students were scratching out their glasses in the sweat of their faces, this student was having fun on the beach.