on the second thought

You know the drill 😌 lmfao

Okay. I know I said I would just focus on my on-going stories but after thinking about things a few more times, I decided to make another headache. Pfft.

Yup this bitch has the audacity to make another book when she hardly can keep up with her other shits. Iykyk.

If you are a new reader, welcome.

If you're not, you should know by now that I am random, impulsive, weird, crazy, a big mess, with unorganized thoughts and ideas. I write for fun, please don't expect too much from me. Like for real. Please. Don't. You don't want to do that. I warned you.

This is where all the bad things happen. Where the wild things are. Where nothing makes sense but it does in some way. This is where all my crazy ideas come to life. Where I lose myself and just be the crazy human being I am. 

This is something to cure my impending creative block, which is like every other day. Some writing exercises, the only exercise I could do, to be honest. So, basically, this will be just on stand by in case I can't get my brain works for some decent updates for my published works.

See? If you are here the first time, you'll be hook the second time.

And yes I recycled my Author's note from the first collection because why not?

Now, I won't be putting the emojis because I realized that the me two years ago isn't the same me two minutes ago while I was writing this author's note.

Yeah. So, enjoy reading!