Teleporting everyone here

The straw hats we're doing what they do on the a thousand sunny until a portal appeared and pulled them in and teleported them into a room with blankets and pillows all over the floor. Zoro brought out his swords and luffy was getting ready to punch someone then fog appeared out of no where it was pink and purple fog all the straw hats were confused but then they saw a women with blonde hair and red eyes wearing a white and gold suit that looks like Sanjis but women size. Sanji immediately turned heart eyes at the lady Zoro sighed and ran at her then it looked like he was being slowed down all the purple fog went up and created another women but she had black hair and greenish blue eyes wearing a purple kimono with silver flowers on it.

Sanji became even more heart eyed pervert the lady with black hair was floating and carrying a hourglass and it was on its side Zoro was still doing everything in slow motion the black haired girl turned it so it is standing up and the slow motion stopped. Now they all knew what power the black haired girl has it is time where she could slow down time using her hourglass the black haired girl landed on the ground and the blonde and black haired girls smiled at each other. The black haired women walked over to sanji and hugged him sanji was shocked and everyone else was too sanji just hugged back then the lady stepped away from the hug and smiled at everyone.

???: hi my name is Noelle and that is Zoey my girlfriend.
Sanji was shocked because Noelle was lesbian.
Noelle: sorry about the time thing Zoro.
Zoro: it's fine.
Sanji: Noelle~Chan why did you teleport us here.
Noelle: you are reacting.
Luffy: umm lady can I have some meat.
Noelle smiled and walked over to luffy and she created an orb and gave it to luffy and the orb turned into meat.
Luffy: thank you Noelle.
Noelle: your welcome.
Noelle walked back to Zoey and she saw nami trying to figure out how to steal her hourglass.
Noelle: nami I have extra hourglasses if you want one.
Nami was shocked but nodded.
Noelle did a small orb and gave it to nami and the orb turned into an hourglass like noelles but this one can do weather out of it.
Noelle: I am gonna teleport more people here.
All the straw hats nodded.
Noelle then teleported law and Rayleigh here.
Noelle: you both are reacting and I am Noelle this is Zoey.
They both nodded and luffy jumped up and ran to law.
Luffy: Tora-o.
Luffy jumps on law hugging him.
Law: mugiwara.
Rayleigh: luffy how have you been.
Luffy: great Rayleigh~San.
Noelle then teleported Garp and koby.
Luffy was shocked to see koby in an admiral cloak.
Luffy and Zoro smiled at each other and luffy got off law and ran to koby.
Luffy: Koby.
Koby: luffy~San.
Luffy ran and hugged him Koby hugged back.
Luffy: you are a rear admiral.
Zoey: I am surprised he knows what that is.
Luffy: you are taller than me.
Koby: I am taller than you luffy~San.
Luffy nodded and Koby blushed.
Noelle then teleported sabo and dragon.
Luffy: dad sabo you are here.
Garp: I am also here luffy.
Luffy turned scared.
Garp: don't worry I won't hurt you yet.
Noelle sighed and teleported two more people which were yasopp and shanks.
Luffy and Rayleigh: shanks
Usopp: dad.
Noelle then teleported the last person and it was buggy.
Shanks and Rayleigh: buggy.
Noelle: hello everyone who I teleported here you guys are reacting I am Noelle and this is my girlfriend Zoey.
All of them just nodded and sat down on a blanket.
Noelle smiled.
Noelle: let's start the fun.
Noelle mood turned darker.
Everyone got scared because of Noelle change of mood.