5

The next day at school was... interesting. (Y/n) followed his usual school routine, except Michael has me stayed there overnight and had to run back to his house to get ready. (Y/n) patiently waited outside Michaels house, humming to himself, as he tried his best to ignore the yelling and arguing that was coming from inside Michael's home. After a few minutes, Michael came out the house with his book bag over his shoulders. He was wearing baggy jeans and a simple white tee. He looked like something pissed him off because he shouted a few curses at someone (probably Ronnie) and slammed the door shut. (Y/n) eyed him before sighing. Michael grabbed onto (Y/n)'a hand and dragged him away from the scene. He didn't notice the amount of pressure he put onto the other boys hand, but (Y/n) slightly winced in pain, but decided not to complain. After a few minutes of silence, (Y/n) finally spoke up. "What happened?" He asked. Michael hesitated spoke up. "Stupid ass Ronnie was calling Boo and piece of shit. He said all she does is cry and shit". (Y/n) sighed, "she's only a baby. What does he expect?"

Both boys soon walked into school and walked into class. They both got there a few minutes only, making them the only two in there. (Y/n) started to unpack his bag, setting his notebook and pencil case in place. Michael only watched as (Y/n) neatly arranged his stationary essentials. (Y/n) noticed the silence and looked up at the blonde. "Why are you staring?" He tilted his head curiously. Michael continued to stare before finally speaking up, "is it weird for a boy to like another boy?" "What?"

The air felt a little tense. "I-I- no? My mom says anyone can like anyone. She had a friend who is a boy and he likes a boy" (Y/n) only started to question himself. Was it weird? No. His mom said it was okay to like someone who's the same gender as you.

Michael sat on his desk and laid his book bag on top of it. He started to rummage through his bag before finally pulling out a magazine. "Ronnie said guys are supposed to get hard when they see this," he said. He placed it on (Y/n)'s desk. (Y/n) examined the front cover. It was a girl in a lewd position. She had her parts covered but it was obvious he wasn't supposed to see this. His cheeks turned pink, "Michael! I don't wanna see girls!" He pushed the magazine on Michael's lap and looked away. "Where did you even get that?" "Ronnie gave it to me". Michael noticed (Y/n)'s facial expression turn into disgust. He put the magazine away before turning back at (Y/n). (Y/n) was a bit confused on what Michael said, but decided not to question it. "Why do you even have that in your bag?" (Y/n) asked. Michael shrugged, "I have a lot in my bag". "Like what?"

Michael started to open his bag. It had a single notebook, a pencil case, a half made sandwich, the magazine, a clown mask, and a ziplock bag with- a bunny?

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide. "WHY IS THERE A DEAD BUNNY IN YOUR BAG?" He was about to break down. Animals were important to (Y/n). He was a major pet lover. "I found it," Michael said. He didn't expect (Y/n) to react like that, so he lied. It was the same bunny he saw with (Y/n) earlier. "I was gonna bury it because I didn't want to see it just on the ground". (Y/n) had calmed down. How sweet. Michael was going to bury it in a respectful manner.

After school, Michael and (Y/n) were going to (Y/n)'s house to make plans for Halloween. Mrs. Myers let Michael go but he had to make sure he did his homework, which he did end up finishing at school.

(Y/n) and Michael sat on (Y/n)'s bed. (Y/n) was sitting on his stomach, kicking his feet back and forth. Michael sat against the wall. "So. What time should we go out?" (Y/n) asked. "Maybe around 8. Mom said Judith has to take us".

(Y/n) nodded, "what are you gonna be?" Michael stopped for a second before thinking. "I think I'm gonna be a clown". "Oh cool! I might dress up as a vampire". "Do you wanna meet up at my house then?" Michael asked. (Y/n) nodded.

He really didn't know what was coming.