TRAINING START ?

At  BTS MANSION
WHILE HAVING BREAKFAST

JIn:everyone attention here.(serious)

All were looking towards jin.

Suga:what happen hyung.

Jin:appa has call all us to his mansion after 30 mins. So you all get read.
Hoseok:hyung why appa Is calling us. (Nervous)

Jk:yes hyung please tell
Jin:No hobi, kookie,appa has called all of for meeting only

Vmin:His meetings are only get all of us into lot of troubles (mumbles under their breath)

But their bad luck namjoon hears everything

Namjoon:what both of you just say now (stern+glaring at vmin)

Vmin:Nothing nothing hyung we does not say anything (nervously smilling)

Joon:ok boys, but don't say anything infront of him otherwise you know him very well.(warning tone)

Vminkook:okay hyung. (Gulp+scared)

Jin:okay,okay guys shut up guys .We have to reach there at 2pm.

(Current time is 1pm)

Vminkook,joon and sope:ok hyung we are going to get ready.

Time skip at Kim Yeon-Gu's meeting room .

(In all professional works they Yeon-Gu, sir )

Jin:Sir why have you called us here,any mission,or deal or any other important work.(nervous)

Yeon-Gu:No I have to make an announcement that why I have called you all here.(cold voice)

Namjoon:what announcement you have to sir.(Nervous

Yeon-Gu:As you all that vminkook are eligible for starting their training, so I have decided that I am going to start their after two weeks.(cold+ordering tone)

Suga:Sir what are you saying to start their training this soon,this three are only studying .(shocked+shout)

Yeon-Gu:SUGA,LOWN DOWN YOUR VOICE,REMEMBER WHOM YOU ARE TALKING.(calm yet scary voice)

Suga:sorry sir,but this soon.

Yeon-Gu:I am not starting their training soon, I am only starting their training at the age which I have started your training. And this is my order ,I am not asking you all to decide,and they will be homeschooled from now on.

Vminkook:Yes,yes sir please start our training soon , we want to be mafia like you sir.

Yeon-Gu:you'll training will be started after two weeks. You'll all three go outside I want to talk with them .

Vminkook:ok sir (they bowed and left)

WITH KIM YEON-GU AND HYUNG LINE.

Yeon-Gu:So you all hear carefully, i want BTS,Lee min-ho and park Jackson to be their main trainers. IS IT CLEAR,TO ALL OF YOU.

Hyung line:yes sir

Hoseok:sir but min-ho sir is super strict with training and if he gets to know that are going to mafia king,he will not leave them.

Yeon-Gu:hoseok, I don't ask about your opinion and I have selected him because of his strictness only.

Yeon-Gu:YOU ALL HAVE TO STRICT WITH THEM WHILE TRAINING.(WHILE POINTING TOWARDS BTS,WHO GULPED IN FEAR)

BTS:YES SIR

YEON-GU:You all can go now,meeting dismissed.

(Hyung line left after bowing him 90°)

(After coming outside they left for their house)

NOTE:
IN NEXT PART I WILL UPLOAD ABOUT THEIR TRAINERS AND BEST FRIENDS
INSHORT IT WILL BE A INTRO TOO

AND SO SORRY GUYS FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT AND IN NEXT READING I WILL START FROM BTS HOUSE POV TELLING MAKNAES ABOUT THEIR TRAINING TIME

I KNOW GUYS ITS A SHORT EPISODE BUT NEXT PART WILL BE LONG I PROMISE AROUND OF 1000 words

I WILL UPLOAD IT TILL 30 JUNE