"You were right Mi..."

It was about almost 6pm & I was woken up to Mi straddling me talking bout "Get dressed, we're going out."
"What am I even supposed to wear?" I asked still half sleep.
"Just look pretty, but comfortable " she responded, grinning hard sl.
Idk what tf she was up to, but I obliged.
I went in my bathroom, showered and all that good stuff. When i came out Mi was dressed and had an outfit laid out on the bed.
"Actually, I picked one out for you." She said with that grin again.
She had on a mint green skirt set that complimented her skin so good. She looked good af. When I seen what she had picked out for me I said "You wanna be twins so bad" while laughing a little. While the outfits weren't the same they were similar. She picked out my long skirt with pockets & a spaghetti strap crop top triangular shaped at the bottom shirt (pictures below).

About an hour later we were finally on our way

About an hour later we were finally on our way. We were riding, smoking, talking about everything & nothing & it was about 20 minutes into the drive when I finally asked "Girl where are we going?"
She started smiling & said "Its a surprise & here put this on." passing me a blindfold.
"Girll where are you taking me?!" I asked curious and intrigued.
"Juhh vibee girlll" she said, making us both laugh.

About 10 minutes later we were finally there. She came around to my side, opened my car door and let me out. She led me out the car, and up some stairs. We walked a little then I stepped down & the ground under me started feeling squishy. It had to be sand. I didn't say nothing though because I didn't want to ruin her lil surprise lol. We walked through the sand for a bit & stopped & she said "Okay. You ready?" & didn't even let me respond before she took it off.

When she took it off I was so in awe. Once I felt the sand, I knew it would be a picnic type of date, but never did I expect what I saw. It was so pretty, I honestly started crying like a weak ass bitch. I ain't break down or nun but damn a player had some tears rolling.

(Just imagine it says will you be my gf? Lol)

"This is so pretty mama" I said wiping the tears from my eyes, while she helped me. "And this is definitely my vibe" I finished
"I know😊" she said, while grinning innocently. "The side of you you don't want ppl to see Ms. Thug!" she said while grabbing my face & giving me kisses.
"Soooo, I know you're already mine, but I still wanted to officially ask you-"
"Yes, 1000x yes!" I said cutting her off.
It was really perfect, especially with the sun starting to set in the background. I had to take a picture. We took our shoes off & she led me to the  blanket so we could sit down and eat. I just couldn't let the moment pass without getting my lil slick comment in. "What happened to "I jUsT wAnNa ChIl & ViBe"? Now look at you all in love😂"  "Shutuppppp😂 cause you are too" she exclaimed back. "And is. And is" i said softly, while leaning in for a kiss. We ate & watched the sun finish setting. After we finished eating, we rolled up & were laying and starting at the moon. I rolled over, propped up on my arm, looked at her and said "You know Imma make you my wife one day right?" . She turned to me looking all in love and said "I know baby."

I was really in love with this girl, it was so crazy how fast we fell for each other. I moved closer to her, put my arm around her stomach and said "You were right Mi, it is okay to be loved on." I said with another tear coming out my eye.
She looked me in my eye and said "And I plan on doing that every day for the rest of your life❤️"