Chapter 18

Which fucking psycho would keep a fucking tiger in their house!?!? Yea I get it it's cute but still

" so have you decided what to do ?" He asks,
" I still haven't decided yet but we can go to book shop first" I tell him , he nods and turn to the tiger that is now growling than he looks ahead of us and says " I think we might be in trouble."

What? "Aaron what type of trouble?"
" don't look behind okay" he says
"Aaron what trouble? what is behind me?"
" just do as I say alright"
" can you tell me what is it?"
"Well ,there is a fucking lion that I don't know how it got here because that is not mine" just as he finished the sentence his tiger ran past me

Aaron grabs my hand and starts running upstairs. We end up in a bedroom , it's fully covered in black and gray and a little bit of dark red, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!

" can you just explain to me what is happening"
" can you just shut up"
" what the fuck do you mean shut up ?! There is a fucking lion and tiger fighting and we are here doing what!!" I say getting frustrated " what are we gonna do ?" I say " what about your tiger?"

" don't worry about it ,she won't die"he says , though I can see that he is worried " we have to leave" i say quietly " we can't." I know we can't

Than the growling stops " I think the fight stopped?" I look up at him seeing that he was already looking at me " stay behind me" I don't understand him.

He opens the door and peaks out , he put out his hand out and I take it he leads the way to where we ran off. 

There was blood everywhere the lion was lying there dead "A-Aaron your tiger" I pointed to the bloody tiger that looks so deadly that her stare can kill " Luna come here" he says and the tiger immediately runs to him " you did a good job today, your reward will be send to you" he says "good girl"

Good girl huh ? He never called m- whatever.
The tiger went off "stay here, I will call some cleaners to clean this mess" he leave me alone here with a fucking lion that is dead , I don't understand how did the lion even get here ?

" I talked to your brother he said you should stay here because your parents are crazed" he says as soon as he comes back

"Did he say the reason?" I ask " no, I think we should get to bed we have to wake up early."
He says " your clothes will be in the same room we were in few minutes ago."

" umm I forgot where it is" I say looking away, no but seriously i forgot where it is . This house is bigger than my house i mean obviously, he is someone rich and good looking, while i'm just someone trying to live ... or not.

He mumbles something but I don't hear " fine follow me" and he starts walking , I quickly follow after him because who want to be here in blood shed? Cause not me.

We were finally in the room "your clothes are there" he says and leaves , what's up with him? He was so nice just few minutes ago, you know what ? Whatfuckingever , i take the clothes and decide to take a shower first.

The room is bigger than my fucking room ,
I will just take a quick shower and go to bed.

After the shower i go to wear clothes but they don't fit me except the bra and under wear , I just wore the shirt. The pants are not even close to my size, I'll just go to bed it's only for a day.

I leave the bathroom and saw that Aaron is sitting on the bed with a book and a pencil " what are you doing here?" I ask in a tired voice " this is my room" he says ,raising his head from the book

" I come here whenever I want" he says " than why did you even bother to bring me to your room when you could have gave me another room?" I say while rolling my eye

He closes the book and looks straight into my eyes , his one green and blue orb making me drown myself in them, his eyes were so pretty.

" you remember the part where I told you ' I will do whatever I want with you'?" He says standing up "yea, what about it?"  Now he was smirking

" get on your knees" he says dragging his hands down my neck "now,and obey every single word or I will have to give you a punishment"

With that I drop to my knees, head tilted up at him but what he doesn't know is that I will only mess with him

" go on do whatever you want" I whisper smirking,knowing that I win because he gave up on waiting.

Now it's my turn for the show.