11|Skip the Formalities

Haze's POV

I turned my body a little bit as I forced myself to open my eyes. The curtains were pulled across so the room was still dark thankfully.

I hated waking up to the sun in my eyes.

I felt a weight on my stomach and when I looked, her arms were wrapped around me with her face buried in my chest.

Shit, she was hot.

The number of times I had a hard for her made me sick.

This isn't supposed to be. We're nothing alike. She's the type of girl that would spend hours in the library reading books and giggling with those weird friends of hers. She's the type of girl that gets laughed at for her weird outfits and awkward personality.

Yet, she's in my bed with her arms wrapped around me.

My body failed me. I couldn't resist her that day in the classroom when she confronted me. She was so angry and hot that I just couldn't take it.

I'd never admit it to her but she gave me the best sex of my life that day. Not one of those girls ever came close. I didn't even think twice to break my onetime rule with her.

I thought maybe it was just because it was our first time but when we did again, it felt just as good.

Maybe it's because we are physically attracted to each other or something. I don't know.

My attraction to her annoys me. I can't wrap my head around it. She is so infuriating in class and is always trying to be the best like it's some kind of competition. She always does that weird thing where she flicks her fingers when she is afraid and she's always looking at me.

She irritates me. From since the first day of high school when we met in homeroom.

So why the hell do I have her snuggled up next to my body?

Whatever this is, nothing can come out of it. It's just a phase and we'll eventually get tired of each other.

I know I will. I'll just sleep with her a couple of times then ruin her.

Yeah, that's what I'll do because that is the type of person I am. I don't give a shit about what I do to others, and I definitely don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me.

We'll be nothing more than just two people who sleep together.

I mean it.

My friends won't accept her and her friends, who I constantly bullied since freshman year, certainly wouldn't accept me and that's fine.

That is who I am, a bully and nothing can change that. I've done some stuff that I myself couldn't believe.

I just get so angry sometimes and lose my temper on others. It doesn't even make sense apologizing because I know I'll do it again.

I'm not looking for a relationship; not now and not ever. I can't hurt someone that I claimed to 'love'.

Who cares anyway? Dad is just going to marry me off to some stranger whenever he's ready so there is no point in even wasting my energy.

Her head moved a little and I quickly unwrapped her arms from around me. She was up in a couple seconds.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty," I said as I sat up.

"What time is it?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Uh," I stretched for my phone. "Eleven."

She shot up. "What!?"

She grabbed my phone to check it out herself.

"I'm usually up by seven," she said in disbelief.

"I've been told my bed is comfortable."