New story update (A heist story)

"El atraco"- is the Spanish for "THE HEIST"

Synopsis

The government stamped on our names with a list of Hundreds of crimes. Treason, Treachery, robbery, burglary, and whatever you can think of.
We are the Villains in the eyes of the government but a savior and hero of the people.
Yes, we were scared. We were! But we knew we had no other choice but to choose darkness and violence over systematic procedure. Because the entire system is corrupt and we want to demolish the entire system to start over. An honest, efficient, and effective government.

"A government of the people, for the people, by the person"
Not just in mere words but in a literal sense.
Corruption is like cancer once it starts, it keeps on spreading even if you try to cure it at one point, it spreads on a different part. So better to amputee the whole thing. And start over new.

And in this fight, we got together.
WE, US! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG.
We, who have been repeatedly wronged by the system
We, who have been wrongly accused by the system.
BETTER WE, whose life has already been fucked up, then the other innocents.

Are you guys in this together? With us?

THIS IS A HEIST STORY

It's a fanfiction based on the Love Out Loud fan fest theme of 2023 of GMMTV actors. And I am a bit of a Money Heist series fan. So a punch of those two along with some ideas of mine. The story revolves around 20 people, who all are from very different work fields, and entirely different backgrounds. Let's see how their paths cross. And they all come together to plan and execute the largest heist in the country. Each has its ulterior motive. All of them are assigned different roles in the heist. How does this heist change their lives forever?

To begin with, Each character has a code name that they use to address each other during their mission. In the beginning, I will mention only a few characters who are part of the heist. But we will get to know many others who are equally important as the story unveils.

But their code names would be often mentioned by their teammates. Those who are working from behind.

Well, this is gonna be fun.
So sit back and enjoy.
I will mention the code names along with their real names in the introduction. And a bit about them.
This story will be kind of one short. But not entirely. The first few chapters will emphasize all the characters and then slowly as we get inside we will get to know each character and their ulterior motive.

Character introduction in the next chapter

I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Let me know your thoughts.
.
.
Happy reading!! ❤️

This is a work of fiction.
All characters are imaginary.

This story is entirely mine.

And to begin with I would like to mention my BL sister
Saifaih22

She helped me in coming up with the name.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

~With Love

Arya ❤️