𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

-Diana's POV-

I keep laughing as I fall back onto the soft covers of the bed as Natalie keeps kissing me, tickling my sides and I squirm beneath her.

"Stop—I'm gonna pee myself." I wheeze and she stops, nipping at my cheek.

"Oh, I missed you." She sits on top of me and I smile widely looking up at her as my cheeks heat up. She looks back at me, her lips staying curled up in that beautiful smile.

I try to stop smiling as I hold out my hands, she threads her fingers through mine.

"I missed you more." I squeeze her hands and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't make this a competition." She says and I lean up and she kisses me again. She pulls her hands out of mine.

"I'm not....I just missed you so so so so so much." I smile and she cups my face, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs as I search her eyes.

"I missed you so so so so so much too." She rolls her eyes again making me laugh a little. She smiles and I continue to look at her, mesmerised by her beauty as always.

"You're so beautiful." I say and she looks at me. She runs the back of her pointer finger along my cheek.

"As are you, the most beautiful." She leans down kissing me again, I grab her face, preventing her from pulling back. We will most likely be clung to each other for all of today and tomorrow until Charlie asks do I want to hang out...Then I will cling to him for that whole day.

"I love you." I mumble as I feel her smile against my lips.

"I love you." She mumbles back, I open my mouth to move my tongue into her mouth.

"Hello?!" I hear shouting downstairs making me jump out of surprise.

Natalie pulls back and I look up at her as she groans, her hand resting by my head. She gets off of me rolling her eyes.

"Who is it?" I ask her as I sit up quickly.

"Camila." She gets up off the bed.

"Your sister?"

"Mhm." She nods licking at her lips slightly.

"Nat—"

"Give me a second, Camila, Jesus." Natalie responds, I get up off the bed as Natalie walks over to the bedroom door, she looks back at me nodding to follow her.

I quickly catch up with as we leave her bedroom. I stop for a second to fix my sock since the lining is not where it's supposed to be.

Natalie continues walking.

"Mom is not okay—"

"Diana, can you wait up here actually, apologies?" I hear Natalie ask, I put my hand in the wall whilst having a fight with my sock.

"Uh—yeah, no problem." I say. She walks downstairs.

I huff...The lining of the sock is wrong and it's annoying me. I hop a little almost falling before I drop my foot, I sit down on the wooden floor since the feeling is very uncomfortable...Am I being dramatic? Yeah—but it's uncomfortable.

"Moms having this whole—"

"Stop being so loud...I haven't told Diana yet and she's just going to be clingy and asking me constantly if I'm okay if she finds out..." I hear Natalie...I stop fighting with my sock, I move, getting onto my knees to crawl closer to the top of the stairs but not in her view, from the sound of it she's at the bottom of the stairs. I shouldn't eavesdrop...but what is she talking about?