𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐋. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌

i yawned before i rolled over to get my phone off the charger and going to my notification center only seeing instagram notifications. i shut my phone off, walking to my bathroom and using the toilet.

as i sat down somebody busted in. i looked up seeing it was vari. "bruh a bitch can't even piss in peace" i said as she came in closing the door behind her. "you sholl can't" she said while hopping on top of the counter.

i got up n wiped my self then pulled my shorts up before walking over to the sink and washing my hands then brushing my teeth. while i was brushing my teeth Vari was just staring at me.

"what nigga" i said while scrubbing my tongue. "so what happened with my brother last night" she said while still looking at me. "um nothing, why u ask that" i said as i brushed my lips.

"so if i ask him what happened he's gonna say nothing ?" she asked me while grabbing her phone out of her pocket. "yea" i said grabbing my face towel.

"okay i'm about to call him" she said while putting the phone to her ear. i laughed at her while opening the door and going to the kitchen seeing mirah in one of my bar stools while on her phone.

"hey bitch" she said while getting up and walking over to me. "hey ho, do not come over here n touch me bitch y'all know i hate that shit" i said while taking a bag of little bites out of the pantry.

mirah came over to me and hugged me very tightly. "BRA TAMIRAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME" i shouted at her while she sat there just laughing. "i'm not playing tamirah la'nae saxton get off me dude"
i said as she let go of me.

we walked to my living room sitting on separate couches i grabbed the remote and turned on Teen Beach Movie. "bruh who turned this shit on" vari said while walking out of the bathroom. "me the fuck" i said as she sat on my bean bag chair

"u childish hoe" she said grabbing the cover she slept with. "whatever hoe, we should go out to eat today" i said while looking at the tv. "ouu we could go to that new brunch place" mirah said looking up from her phone.

"bet i'm about to go get ready cause it already 11:10" i said pausing the movie and getting up walking towards my room. "okay imma drop her off at home then go home n get dressed" mirah said getting up as well as vari "alright text me the address of the place and i'll meet y'all there" i said while walking in my room.

"bitch u gotta come lock the door" vari yelled making me come out of my room. "u right" i said as they walked out and i locked the door befor going back in my room getting in the shower and getting dressed.

_______

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐩𝐦

i pulled up to the place seeing mirah and vari taking pictures. i pulled the key out of the engine and walked to their table "mirah take mine too" i said handing her my phone.