Scp 1765.

"Ok the next File is ready." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

"ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-1765 The Sister's.

"The Sister's?" Everyone thought.

"What the hell is so Dangerous about a Couple of Sister's?" Bakugo said.

"Oh, you have no Idea." Zero said.

"Item #: SCP-1765

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1765's activity is currently limited to the confines of Area-37, which is considered its effective containment zone. Due to SCP-1765's complete infestation of Area-37, it is to be considered a Type-4 Corporeally Unstable Territory, and all Foundation personnel inside are to be considered effectively lost. A defensive perimeter has been established around Area-37 according to standard Telemachus Protocol. Attempts to breach Area-37's complex have all ended with the loss of all involved Mobile Task Force Personnel, and so have been discontinued until further notice."

Everyone was Taken Aback by This.

"Wait, so that Entire area is there Containment cell?!" Momo said Surprised.

"And what do they mean, "considered lost"? What the heck happened to them?!" Denki asked surprised too.

The Teacher's were trying to Understand the Information that they have heard, and understand why That entire area was their containment chamber.

"Geez, just How Dangerous are these sisters if That Entire area is their Containment cell?" Mic said.

"I have a feeling we're going to Find out." Nezu said Reassuring everyone.

"In the event that SCP-1765's activity spreads, the on-site nuclear devices stored in Area-37 may be activated with the authorization of O5-Command. Due to the large volume of data produced by the activity of SCP-1765, a designated server farm has been constructed to contain it. Said server farm is to be kept isolated from all other Foundation networks.

Description: SCP-1765 is the collective designation for a group of three semi-corporeal entities, typically manifesting as vaguely humanoid, off-white silhouettes

Description: SCP-1765 is the collective designation for a group of three semi-corporeal entities, typically manifesting as vaguely humanoid, off-white silhouettes. Instances of SCP-1765 display a capacity to willfully weaken the structure of reality in their immediate presence, allowing them a limited but potent control over temporal and physical distortions within a substantial range. Instances of SCP-1765 are capable of speech (speaking in three differently toned voices, described by listeners as feminine), and seem to possess individual and consistent personalities."